First club to 17 premierships?

Who will be the first club to 17 premierships?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be, in the same way as I have worn a Richmond guernsey a handful of times in the past 6 years, starting in the 2017 Finals Series and most recently the Round 23 game against Essendon.

Will have to grab a Carlton guernsey next time I'm in Bali, just in case...
Collingwood supporter wearing a Carlton guernsey and cheering the Blues on? That's like a Geelong supporter wearing a Hawthorn guernsey and cheering for the Hawks. 🤢

I didn't realise the Collingwood hatred for Carlton had fallen this far. Would you wear an Essendon guernsey and cheer on the Bombers too?

I will be, in the same way as I have worn a Richmond guernsey a handful of times in the past 6 years, starting in the 2017 Finals Series and most recently the Round 23 game against Essendon.

Will have to grab a Carlton guernsey next time I'm in Bali, just in case...
We do have the nicest guernsey (along with North Melbourne and the sadly missed Fitzroy Lions one) in the AFL by far imo.

My heart says that Carlton will get to seventeen flags first, but my heads says that it'll be Hawthorn. That would suck for sure, but it would better than Collingwood, Essendon and Richmond getting there first!

Carlton. Essendon dunno how to win, Collingwood are about to hit a rebuild and choke in finals too often. Rest are too far away to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Collingwood supporter wearing a Carlton guernsey and cheering the Blues on? That's like a Geelong supporter wearing a Hawthorn guernsey and cheering for the Hawks. 🤢

I didn't realise the Collingwood hatred for Carlton had fallen this far. Would you wear an Essendon guernsey and cheer on the Bombers too?
I do have a soft spot for the Bombers, and they have had a mediocre two decades.

So yeah, I guess I would :)

When toilet paper was hard to come by during covid, I stocked up on those for a few $ each from the local op shops and used them instead!

Forget Carlton with Voss at the helm.
Forget Hawthorn with Mitchell.

Pies or Essendon for sure.

Pies have really been hard done by in at least 2 to 3 GF'S by the umps.
They should already be on 17.

Wayne Harmes out of bounds.
Rocca goal called a point.
2018. Maynard Free

These 3 standout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no V in AFL

Port has 30+ premierships and I still can't believe Rozee didn't win the brownlow

#robbed
Well... Ollie wines finally won the 1st Brownlow medal for the power.

If you told me that back in 2014, I wouldn't believe that. Most would of predicted Robbie Gray or Travis Boak

2018. Maynard Free

These 3 standout.

I'll also add appointing a rookie coach to a team that just went 20-2 with the highest ever percentage >ever<. Should be on 20 flags.

Had a chance at a dynasty with that team, but nah Eddie knows what's good for the club.:confusedv1:

2018. Maynard Free

These 3 standout.

Not to mention the 24 other chances the Pies have had to be on the level of their big brothers.

Pies have had some horrid luck :(

Hawthorn will hit the 17 mark around 2040.
By then I'm guessing the 20 mark will have been achieved and I'll go Carlton first and we'll have a block of teams around the 17,18 and 19 mark.

You don't think Hawthorn are a chance?
They've won flags for the last 6 consecutive decades.
“Never write off Hawthorn, Sandy” - Peter McKenna.

This'll be the first year of our 4peat. After which the AFL will commit suicide and you'll all have to follow soccer.
reality-dreams-reality-dreams-father-dougal.gif

Nobody:
Port fans: m8 we’ve already got 30+ Premierships bloody vic bias blah blah blah Connor Rozee was robbed of rising star something something Kane Cornes
Spot on mate. PA have the most, followed by East Fremantle On 29. As for the AFL, the common sense way to count is from 1990 when the AFL began. Who, outside of Victoria, now gives a rats about VFL stats???

Back