Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did he win the 2k time trial at Carlton as well? Good to go or spending his time in the VFL this season?
I believe O'Brien won the time trial and Ollie wasn't far behind, he can run all day but looks very thin, maybe not a starter, maybe he can get the seagull role.

I believe O'Brien won the time trial and Ollie wasn't far behind, he can run all day but looks very thin, maybe not a starter, maybe he can get the seagull role.

Watch out for the flash with both feet Ed Allan mate.. another Hine corker. Top 10P at P19 mate.

I've been told for years that winning a final in week one of September was the be all and end all though

so you're telling me premierships is actually what we all care about ?
I suppose it's the be all and end all, when it hasn't been achieved in nearly twenty years. It's been 6,709 days since you last won a final now.:grinv1:

Speaking for myself, I am not worried or fixated about whether we finish higher than Collingwood or not, just want us to be a bit more consistent, blood more kids and hopefully luck with injuries make the 8.

I think an more fit and healthy Cerra next season will more than make up for the absence of Walsh for the first part of next season..
I agree i think if Cerra gets a full preseason and stays fit he is ready to go to a whole new level which he showed in the last game, not concerned one bit about Pies finishing ahead of us as substance will outweigh lucky finishes in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do tell us more about this 'substance' thing?!?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back