Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Aight, I agree wholeheartedly. I'm just waiting that little bit longer, to see as to whether there is, in fact, a deeper bottom... hehe

Could very well happen.

The DXY is due a counter trend value which will could place risk assets under more downside pressure.

And there could very well be another capitulation event in crypto, who knows. Although we have already had 3 this year so my gut feel is that FTX was the final domino to fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if we've still got a few crooks to flush out of the woodpile yet, and some more projects to zero out?

Was this AM looking through some of the projects we were bullish on a year ago. So many have lost 75% or more of their value, but it was crypto.com that really caught my eye, as they were writing some pretty big cheques in terms of sponsorship and naming rights. I joked during footy season that I hoped the AFL got paid in advance! My records tell me I sold off some in NOV 21 for $1.05 Aussie. Today $0.09 Aussie. 92% gone in a year. You gotta wonder how leveraged that joint is?

I genuinely wonder which projects will live long enough to see the next halving?

Wonder if we've still got a few crooks to flush out of the woodpile yet, and some more projects to zero out?

Was this AM looking through some of the projects we were bullish on a year ago. So many have lost 75% or more of their value, but it was crypto.com that really caught my eye, as they were writing some pretty big cheques in terms of sponsorship and naming rights. I joked during footy season that I hoped the AFL got paid in advance! My records tell me I sold off some in NOV 21 for $1.05 Aussie. Today $0.09 Aussie. 92% gone in a year. You gotta wonder how leveraged that joint is?

I genuinely wonder which projects will live long enough to see the next halving?
I’m no expert but the general consensus on most of the podcasts I listen to is that we haven’t seen the end of the contagion yet and there are likely a few more FTX-exposed dominoes to fall. I tend to agree that it’s probably going to be bumpy for a bit longer yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conic Finance (CNC) looks good at $16m cap.

Under the radar third spoke in the Curve/Convex flywheel.

Solving the problem of single-sided liquidity provision. Omnipools launch soon, as does crvUSD...

Curve devs on the multi-sig, many synchronicities between the two projects.

Check out their discord it's an alpha-fest. DYOR NFA etc.

Bottom was ticked last year at ~$800 ETH imo. Smart operators have been positioning for months now. The golden bull is coming.
Still kicking myself that I missed buying there. Have been waiting since and best entry has been around the 1.1k mark, even with the FTX collapse. Hard to see sub 1k ETH coming again if FTX’s collapse couldn’t get us there.

No one talking about crypto in here for almost 3 weeks now... That is the time to be scooping up coins.

Congrats to anyone who bought during this 3 week period. One of the clearest buy signals there is in crypto when sellers are exhausted, volume is low, price isn't moving and no one is talking about the space

And just like that the perma bulls are back along with the speculative shitcoins hyping. It’s like clockwork.
Happy Dance GIF by credible

The absence of the evangelists in this thread would suggest now's a good time, as sentiment is down.
I've been DCA'ing during this time, although I've just changed jobs and don't get paid until the end of the month, so I've had to pause it for a couple of weeks.

Still a fair way from the next halving, now's the time for people to set themselves up.

I'm almost fully allocated again. Mostly BTC and ETH and keeping it simple this cycle unless a new narrative arrives.

One bold prediction I have is that NFTs will run again. They couldn't be held in lower regard then they are now, everyone hates them and considers them dead. But I've been looking at a few of the quality projects - don't own them (can't afford it) but it's interesting.

squiggles.png
Chromie Squiggles.

penguins.png
Pudgy Penguins.

Wonky Stonks.png
Wonky Stonks.

Pretty good performance for a bear market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back