Premier Lg EPL Matchday 20 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

All the **** had to do is point out that the post was a piss take instead of trying to make a big f****ng deal about it. glenferry23 and Magma were kind enough to let me know that I had the wrong end of the stick.

People like SM must lead extraordinarily bog average lives if all their time is devoted to online forums/Big Footy.

It was literally the use of quotation marks which is an almost universal symbol for sarcasm. It's the written equivalent of air quotes. It had nothing to do with any poster's history or anything. I had no idea Gero had made a remark in a previous thread, I just knew that Soz was being sarcastic and asked if you knew what quotation marks meant. Just leave it and drop the personal insults.

If the football thing doesn’t work out for Will Hughes. He’d be a perfect Whitey in a Me, Myself and Irene remake.

He's the definition of a player you don't realise is still playing PL football.

Would be a great pick up for a Championship club but don't think he offers much in the PL.

All the **** had to do is point out that the post was a piss take instead of trying to make a big f****ng deal about it. glenferry23 and Magma were kind enough to let me know that I had the wrong end of the stick.

People like SM must lead extraordinarily bog average lives if all their time is devoted to online forums/Big Footy.

I feel sad that you didn’t include me in this. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was s**t tale of two halves we looked like we had won the game in the first half, sloppy passes no creativity the team seemed disinterested apart from a few.

It did take a worldie free kick to get it pass DDG.

Denied a clear pen but we should’ve buried them without it nonetheless.

Well that was s**t tale of two halves we looked like we had won the game in the first half, sloppy passes no creativity the team seemed disinterested apart from a few.

It did take a worldie free kick to get it pass DDG.

Denied a clear pen but we should’ve buried them without it nonetheless.
Makes up for the goal that shouldn't have been allowed in the derby.

Swings and roundabouts.

Makes up for the goal that shouldn't have been allowed in the derby.

Swings and roundabouts.
Lol was waiting for someone to go there.

Funny how no one brought it up hey.

The hate for United on here is great.

United got the rub of the referees for the best part of 2 decades.

Welcome to life with the rest of the clubs.

Everyone cried for a week about United’s controversial goal against City.

Fast-forward to today and not one mention that the referee should have given us a penalty, except your post celebrating a terrible refereeing/VAR decision. Where were you last week? 😂

ETH has improved nothing about this team.

Just like Harrison Ford’s awkward/shy/weird facial expressions over 40 years of being interviewed on talk shows, when are you going to give this shtick a rest?

Incredibly, you also didn’t even know you disliked Casemiro 8 months ago. 😂

Everyone cried for a week about United’s controversial goal against City.

Fast-forward to today and not one mention that the referee should have given us a penalty, except your post celebrating a terrible refereeing/VAR decision. Where were you last week? 😂
I know right, typical of most on here lol.

They really take this hate to United on a personal level it’s so amusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back