DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Apparently we have Sean Dyche lined up on a short term deal if Moyes loses this week.

Only justification for me is if we survive and get someone like Ange to come in on a clean slate next season really.

Yeah it'd suck if he pulled them out of the relegation scrap and got them into Europe or something like that.
At which point he would probably put out weakened sides in Europe again so he could rest players for another relegation scrap.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I'd be interested to see how he goes at a bigger club. Would he be a bit less park the bus with more talent available. Fat Sam gets a bad wrap but he had Bolton with the ageing stars play some exciting football

Yeah, I'd rather be relegated than have that twat at Leicester.

Twat seems a bit harsh, he seems like a pretty self deprecating, funny guy.

At which point he would probably put out weakened sides in Europe again so he could rest players for another relegation scrap.

A trait unique to Dyche, you're right. Moyes is certainly showing how seriously he's taking Europe by putting out the same XI as in the PL. As are Arsenal.

We have fielded some first teamers in Europe. Arteta is taking the EL very seirously.

As I'm sure Dyche would, but there'd still be a lot of rotation which is sensible. Hell, even City rotate their squad in the CL.

A trait unique to Dyche, you're right. Moyes is certainly showing how seriously he's taking Europe by putting out the same XI as in the PL. As are Arsenal.
Did I sat it was a trait unique to Dyche?

I'm not sure I did so don't now how I can be right.

FWIW, for a bloke that finished above 15th twice in eight premier league years, I'm not sure we need to be worrying how he'll do.in Europe too much.

Did I sat it was a trait unique to Dyche?

I'm not sure I did so don't now how I can be right.

FWIW, for a bloke that finished above 15th twice in eight premier league years, I'm not sure we need to be worrying how he'll do.in Europe too much.

You're using it as a stick to bash him when he'd do better with either team than Moyes or Lampard as things stand. Just seemed a bit odd when as you now admit it's not unique to him.

You're using it as a stick to bash him when he'd do better with either team than Moyes or Lampard as things stand. Just seemed a bit odd when as you now admit it's not unique to him.
I'm not sure he would do better than Moyes or Lampard.

And I'm not using it as a stick to bash him with, I'm pointing out that qualifying for Europe (which he has done once) doesn't really count for much for a supporter if you have a manager that's sees Europe as a hindrance.

I'm not sure he would do better than Moyes or Lampard.

And I'm not using it as a stick to bash him with, I'm pointing out that qualifying for Europe (which he has done once) doesn't really count for much for a supporter if you have a manager that's sees Europe as a hindrance.

It counts for not being in a relegation battle that season which was more my point than any actual European adventure, but I'm sure you knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back