Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

The truth is that JFH lost faith and respect for the club and the club lost faith and respect for the player.

Who's fault is that?

One is a 18/19 year old.

The other party a long time established professional sporting club with a cast of hundreds.

Both parties must shoulder some of the blame. More so on the club IMO.
I respect your opinion, so you think it’s more NM’s fault? Fair enough.

Ok, so I’m going to put the shoe on your foot.

I know for a fact the other bloke in the Mummy’s boy deal (your player) was notorious for missing or turning up to team meetings very late and gave little respect for his team mates/coaches even though the club stuck fat with him through some pretty tough times outside the club.

Is that more WCE’s fault?

I respect your opinion, so you think it’s more NM’s fault? Fair enough.

Ok, so I’m going to put the shoe on your foot.

I know for a fact the other bloke in the Mummy’s boy deal (your player) was notorious for missing or turning up to team meetings very late and gave little respect for his team mates/coaches even though the club stuck fat with him through some pretty tough times outside the club.

Is that more WCE’s fault?

That's a long bow.

JHF and Rioli are not comparable much at all.

Rioli was a proven premiership player loved by players, the club and supporters. Rioli made some silly life choices in smokeing pot and did some very stupid things.

As for missing meetings and not respecting teammates. You just made that up to suit your argument. I've never heard that about Rioli.

Rioli moved for three reasons.

He was embarrassed.
He wanted more money.
His mother required ongoing medical care in Adelaide. He lost his father last year too.

How are they similar?

Last edited:

As for missing meetings and not respecting teammates. You just made that up to suit your argument.
Yes they've been doing that for a few months now.

He will light it up too. Not sure how well Daicos would've gone at North playing in the middle and half forward rather than the protected soft ride he received at half back.

Last edited:
I'm kind of expecting JHF not to shoot the lights out this year. He's coming back from a pretty serious operation and the pressure/scrutiny on him will be immense. Reckon he might try too hard and possibly injury will hamper him. He may even show some bad signs on the field through frustration. Of course there will be plenty who will be there to dance merrily and there will be many a North supporter (oxymoron I know) as well as the media who will gleefully scream we told you so, he's s**t, he's got a poor attitude, he's lazy, he dosen't do icebaths!!!
Having seen him in the SANFL the year before his draft, I have absolutely no doubts that JHF will be a superstar. Has absolutely everything. Speed, skill, courage, size, football accumen. A complete player. So yeah, if he doesn't have a great 2023 for all the reasons I have listed above, that's okay because he will be a champion of our club for the next decade. Of that I have zero doubt.
He’s a man child with very little physical development left, isn’t fit to lick the toe jam from Naicos’s thongs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the story here? Looks to me like they cut out his plantaris muscles, maybe to help his calves?

Looks to be in the correct spot if so based of my medical degree I just obtained by searching plantaris muscle.

Sounds like it’s a somewhat needless muscle and there is no side effects of it being removed and is usually taken out for achilles related issues.

Breaking news

Mummys boy tackles pensioner and gives crap forward piggy back to the bench and consequently rockets into Brownlow favouritism..
Just how sour are those grapes?

Breaking news

Mummys boy tackles pensioner and gives crap forward piggy back to the bench and consequently rockets into Brownlow favouritism..

Semeneater goes bang.

This thread is gonna be fun when JHF lights up.

He couldn't hack it at the worst side in the comp. If he gets a game at Port, it says a lot about where the club is going.

Just how sour are those grapes?
Semeneater goes bang.
Fish Catch GIF by tiroler_fischereiverband

Remove this Banner Ad

Back