Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
It's been fun mate.

Seriously. I was thinking about this today man. Thinking thinking as you do man you know. Had this light bulb moment man. Just out of curiosity man. Are you guys still employing part time labourers concreters car salesmen brick layers or something like that and that man. Car park at the Albatross full of Raptors and Hilux's? Go and ask a Carlton player for a signature and you get a 'If you're looking for a good deal on a car come and see me and that man'? 10 years without finals. Like.. ha.. wha..

carlton_99

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal & NY Knicks
Seriously. I was thinking about this today man. Thinking thinking as you do man you know. Had this light bulb moment man. Just out of curiosity man. Are you guys still employing part time labourers concreters car salesmen brick layers or something like that and that man. Car park at the Albatross full of Raptors and Hilux's? Go and ask a Carlton player for a signature and you get a 'If you're looking for a good deal on a car come and see me and that man'? 10 years without finals. Like.. ha.. wha..
Tbh its hard to read without the "mate" every sentence. Bring it back pls

Now you are pretending lik a Collingwood supporter would actually buy a car mate- come on man - just stop it. Next you will be saying you brush your toofs....dream on mate dream on.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I would worry about getting some finals experience into your young players like Patrick Cripps before talking flags ;)

Look.. if they're lucky enough to have their 6th best mid available for all 22 H&A's.. you just never know man.. they might just squeeze in man.. he can then draw on his Yr 11 regionals doubles badminton finals experience for inspiration man.. something different you know.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Now you are pretending lik a Collingwood supporter would actually buy a car mate- come on man - just stop it. Next you will be saying you brush your toofs....dream on mate dream on.

Oh.. you wanna chalkie me about cars now mate.. 😄.. like the game is in the bag now mate.. 😄

Let's settle the Collingwood v Carlton debate once and for all mate. Calder Park Thunderdome 1/4 mile drag mate. Take me on in my 6 banger slammed Gemi man. I won't even have to leadfoot it mate. J turns skiddies donuts and it'll still be easy Campese mate.. hella flush mate. You'll leave the track with your silver tail in between your legs mate. Back to your slushbox and a slushie on the way home mate. You'll be like 'But.. Oh oh.. let's do it down Bouverie next time mate.. my home away from home mate.' And I'll be like.. 'Yeah man.. feel sorry for ya man.. how's about I turn the wrench for ya first.. ya hoon.'

😆

ILFP4043.jpg

Mate - don't talk to me about drag strips mate - I don't use shopping trolleys mate.
So you can understand better mate I'll post a pic of Bella mate, in B&W so you can see her mate because I know you Collingwoods only see in B&W mate.
Just forget about it mate, I'm a Carlton man mate so I ride an Italian bike mate and have my own parking spot in Lygon St mate for when I need an espresso - like Carlton mate - Bella is a thing of beauty mate - I park her in my lounge room and eat dinner off her seat mate..

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
View attachment 1589086

Mate - don't talk to me about drag strips mate - I don't use shopping trolleys mate.
So you can understand better mate I'll post a pic of Bella mate, in B&W so you can see her mate because I know you Collingwoods only see in B&W mate.
Just forget about it mate, I'm a Carlton man mate so I ride an Italian bike mate and have my own parking spot in Lygon St mate for when I need an espresso - like Carlton mate - Bella is a thing of beauty mate - I park her in my lounge room and eat dinner off her seat mate..

Where are ya gonna fit Alpine subwoofers on that mate.. eh.. eh.. agh.. don't worry 'bout it mate.. just put an ashtray on it mate.. and when you're getting in the groove mate.. and you're reclining it.. pull out a stogie mate.. just like Vossy did at 3/4 time mate.. that's it mate.. 😆.. forget about it mate.. forget about it.

Where are ya gonna fit Alpine subwoofers on that mate.. eh.. eh.. agh.. don't worry 'bout it mate.. just put an ashtray on it mate.. and when you're getting in the groove mate.. and you're reclining it.. pull out a stogie mate.. just like Vossy did at 3/4 time mate.. that's it mate.. 😆.. forget about it mate.. forget about it.

Mate this is the only sound I am interested in mate - listen to Bella just starting up mate...

Scary to think about mate - just like must be worrying you mate thinking about the stomping Carlton is going to hand out to your mob mate - with half a midfield in the game mate - let alone just 2 out of teh five mate...forget about it - its over mate - you are done mate

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Injuries. C'mon man.

Look.. I must admit I was feeling a little bit disco disco discombob discombob didcombobulated.. haha.. there.. I finally got it out.. should have stopped at disco mate.. haha.. but yeah.. was feeling a bit like that when the Box Office the Wild Thing the King in Nick Kyrgios dropped out of the AO with a knee injury mate.. but it is what it is man.. nothing you can do about it mate.. etsi eine ei zoe mate.. etsi eine ei zoe.. ti nah kanoume mate.. ti nah kanoume.. you've just gotta get on with it and that man. At the AO now just about to watch Kokkinakis play mate. Go the Kokk mate. The Pop just cab sav'd it too mate. Good on him mate. Good on him. The Minotaur should get over the line v Mannarrino man. The Tsip and Sakkari going allright as well mate. Still a doozey.

Moral of the story man. The good iron man. Never be discouraged by your lack of resources man. Prepare for the worst hope for the best mate. Stand up Pendles stand up Ryan. You're both equally important. Best 35 mate. Everyone is a humdinger man. Scharenberg/Langdon.. Dunn/Goldsack. That's what it's all about mate. That's it mate. That's it. That's all that it is mate. That's all that it is.

Last edited:
Injuries. C'mon man.

Look.. I must admit I was feeling a little bit disco disco discombob discombob didcombobulated.. haha.. there.. I finally got it out.. should have stopped at disco mate.. haha.. but yeah.. was feeling a bit like that when the Box Office the Wild Thing the King in Nick Kyrgios dropped out of the AO with a knee injury mate.. but it is what it is man.. nothing you can do about it mate.. etsi eine ei zoe mate.. etsi eine ei zoe.. ti nah kanoume mate.. ti nah kanoume.. you've just gotta get on with it and that man. At the AO now just about to watch Kokkinakis play mate. Go the Kokk mate. The Pop just cab sav'd it too mate. Good on him mate. Good on him. The Minotaur should get over the line v Mannarrino man. The Tsip and Sakkari going allright as well mate. Still a doozey.

Moral of the story man. The good iron man. Never be discouraged by your lack of resources man. Prepare for the worst hope for the best mate. Stand up Pendles stand up Ryan. You're both equally important. Best 35 mate. Everyone is a humdinger man. Scharenberg/Langdon.. Dunn/Goldsack. That's what it's all about mate. That's it mate. That's it. That's all that it is mate. That's all that it is.

The real champs in tennis like anywhere else want to beat the best mate on fair ground one on one mate- not one on a half...if they win a match against a half opponent - they thank their lucky stars mate and take no credit for it...

think about that - thank your lucky stars instead of counting your chickens mate....what can I say just let the chickens come when they want to mate- don't pretend you've already got them mate - you've gone too early mate "bing data bing dara bang mate" ..

you might have another year of false hope to look forward to kate- after that it is "hello darkness my old friend mate" - Simon and Garfuchnuckle mate look em up

Think About It GIF by EL DUSTY

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The real champs in tennis like anywhere else want to beat the best mate on fair ground one on one mate- not one on a half...if they win a match against a half opponent - they thank their lucky stars mate and take no credit for it...

think about that - thank your lucky stars instead of counting your chickens mate....what can I say just let the chickens come when they want to mate- don't pretend you've already got them mate - you've gone too early mate "bing data bing dara bang mate" ..

you might have another year of false hope to look forward to kate- after that it is "hello darkness my old friend mate" - Simon and Garfuchnuckle mate look em up

Did someone just say KFC mate.. 75-74.. I love it mate. I love it.

Mate.. if Pendlebury or Sidebottom go down mate.. that's one or two Collingwood players mate.. Carlton can't move without Voss's command mate. Collingwood generate ideas on the Fly mate. Live in the moment mate. Go with the groove mate. Feel the heat and just let it flow mate. Naicos ta Maynard ta Pendlebury ta Elliott.. for the seeeaallleeeeeeeeeeer. He's got it! He's got it! Mystical mate. Magical mate. Just like watching the black and white feathers at play mate. Greatness unfolding naturally mate.

That's it mate. Forget about it mate. Forget about it.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

If Carlton finish higher than us mate.. bugger Rick Astley on the spotties mate.. Imma take it to the next level mate.. go the Cliff Richard.. at the clubs mate. Ask my mates how fanbloodytastic are these dance moves mate. See if I've got mates after mate. See if I've got mates after mate. That's it mate.

I have absolutely had it man.. I can't anymore man.. I'm done man.... I'm done.

Screenshot_20230120-081323_Gallery.jpg

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
If Carlton finish higher than us mate.. bugger Rick Astley on the spotties mate.. Imma take it to the next level mate.. go the Cliff Richard.. at the clubs mate. Ask my mates how fanbloodytastic are these dance moves mate. See if I've got mates after mate. See if I've got mates after mate. That's it mate.

I have absolutely had it man.. I can't anymore man.. I'm done man.... I'm done.

View attachment 1589657
See old Cliffy has the Peter McKenna hair going.

All of them 20th century artifacts.

Time for the Blues to join the 21st Century...It's already into the 2nd decade so any year now, we're all waiting mate...
mate - 2022 on a one point win against a depleted side mate - that is history too mate....that's all we've got mate- history. You can dissect it anyway you like to make a stat you want to make mate- it is all the same mate - except the numbers for the only thing that counts don't lie mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back