Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Clubs really need to wait a little longer before creating these calendars...

At least one club has an issue every single year. I can't believe it's still a problem because it seems like there's a very simple solution lol

Fish Catch GIF by tiroler_fischereiverband
56AE0247-0D22-499E-A2A2-528A276AB3FA.jpeg

lol Ziebell pushed just before the season starts. Your decision looking better and better Jason. #norththings

North can't win with some.of you lot.

Lot of people (including myself as a neutral) have been pushing for Ziebell to step down as NMFC captain for Years.

Not a fan of dual captains though tbh

North can't win with some.of you lot.

Lot of people (including myself as a neutral) have been pushing for Ziebell to step down as NMFC captain for Years.

Not a fan of dual captains though tbh
I think the timing is correct. I would suggest we’ve finished our time on the foot of the ladder.
And with our strengthened off field team, a great time for change

Luke McDonald now leading the shinboners.

JHF’ decision becomes clearer and clearer day by day.
Come on now Kreuuuza my man.

It only seems like yesterday every game against the Blues was a bye.

Be Quiet Season 5 GIF by Friends

No way...

Luke McDonald? Bring back Kayne Turner
We did.

You don’t delist the bloke who has the best jokes in the locker room without rookie listing him.

Clarko aint silly, he knows the climb back up the ladder starts with lots of lols..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Clarko finally comes home to run the show next year JHF will sign a multi-deal extension along with all our other young guns.

What you north haters should be worried about is your own players getting poached to play for the great man.

Because North really like Jason and think he has a fantastic future with the club.

They’re going to have to give up one of their “untouchables”

Port recruiters are too dumb to understand how trading works

No, he's a contracted pick 1 with immense footy ability.

We'll back ourselves to get the best out of him if Port can't act like professionals.

Clarkson will work with him like he did Hodge.

Fabian is probably terrified of that, will lose his pension.

Funny reading back on the comments from some North fans now bashing the heck out of JHF the past few months compared to back in October before the trade went though.

So much hope placed on the shoulder of their saviour in Clarkson, only to be trodden on.

Funny reading back on the comments from some North fans now bashing the heck out of JHF the past few months compared to back in October before the trade went though.

So much hope placed on the shoulder of their saviour in Clarkson, only to be trodden on.

With Port fans claiming North fans are known to overrate young players, he's pretty much a guaranteed dud then.

The Nostradamus maaaaaate! why didn’t you tell us ages ago, that on Friday 20th January some Poort Tarpie pretending to be the crazy scientist from Back to the Future would get in his time machine and go back to find some old quotes that happened in hindsight to make himself look like Tarzan and us look like monkeys... you had one job!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back