The Bigfooty NBA Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mood Rn

Fm4nqPoXoAEvG42

Great game though Dubs, wouldn't want to play you in the finals again, still can't believe we managed to pull that off, Tatum hopefully extinguished the Demons of his finals performance last season

LIKE THE CELTICS OF OLD
WE'RE STRONG AND WE'RE BOLD
CELTICS
"LUCK OF THE IRISH"

yes-excited.gif

See Youse all in the playoffs :)

Boston get their grand final out the way. Now less than 2 months until Carlton play theirs, what a time to be a fan

Agreed for now, but we made some adjustments defensively which shows we’re thinking our way through, as opposed to mindlessly trying to shoot our way out. Type of dubs win we needed
One of these days you need to teach your brethren how to be more level headed

They took the emoji's too far there. Would have been a great one without them

Fair enough.

Now my meltdowns and high blood pressure is down, how bad was the officiating in that game (for both teams)

There is going to be riots if an officiating cluster **** like that happened in an game 7 of a playoff series.

Got to admit, still about mad about it, esp the unsuccessful coaches challenge from Mazz.

Seriously all the best for the Dubs for the rest of the season, if we had to anyone last season in the finals, glad it was to the Dubs (it's really impossible to hate Steph and Klay tbh)

Actually amazed I didn't have one meltdown post about Draymond lol

Could TNT please stop covering this suns nets game>

Only other game on was Sixers @ Blazers.

You are right about TNT calling crew they are utter ***

I put on league pass for Dubs v Celts specifically not to put up with Stan Van Gundy and Veggie, and the dulcet commentary of Gorman and Scal but no dice, pretty much had to put up with those two nitwits.

Beats me why Stan is so biased against the Celtics.

Only other game on was Sixers @ Blazers.

You are right about TNT calling crew they are utter ***

I put on league pass for Dubs v Celts specifically not to put up with Stan Van Gundy and Veggie, and the dulcet commentary of Gorman and Scal but no dice, pretty much had to put up with those two nitwits.

Beats me why Stan is so biased against the Celtics.

No. The TNT crew are great.
The game was crap.

Dont think a celtics supporter can speak with any authority about biased commentary, unless discussing poor homer calling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. The TNT crew are great.
The game was crap.

Dont think a celtics supporter can speak with any authority about biased commentary, unless discussing poor homer calling.

To be fair, Stan always annoys me in every game I am forced to hear him call, he is just really annoying..

I think I have just about listened to every team's calling team, Minnesota and Memphis would have to be the best/most impartial and enjoyable to listen to as a neutral (Sacramento too, but they are too biased to the Kings lol)

No it was Karl Malone, I was surprised when I heard that fact on the Simmons podcast, given he is the mostly widely disliked/loathed players of all time (Dennis Rodman once described him as a Black Man who thinks or wishes he was White)

My first guess was Karl Malone (guy just never got injured), but the way you worded it made me think it was someone weird so I second guessed myself.

Last edited:
Fair enough.

Now my meltdowns and high blood pressure is down, how bad was the officiating in that game (for both teams)

There is going to be riots if an officiating cluster **** like that happened in an game 7 of a playoff series.

Got to admit, still about mad about it, esp the unsuccessful coaches challenge from Mazz.

Seriously all the best for the Dubs for the rest of the season, if we had to anyone last season in the finals, glad it was to the Dubs (it's really impossible to hate Steph and Klay tbh)

Actually amazed I didn't have one meltdown post about Draymond lol

I'm sure you were okay with the 4 incorrect decisions that favoured the Celtics in the final 2 minutes of OT though.

Back to backs need to go, Warriors resting Steph, Klay, Green and Wiggins. Can’t have tickets costing the most absurd amount and have this happen

I've mentioned this before, but if you're buying tickets to a Warriors game on the back end of a b2b at the end of a road trip, you're odds of seeing Curry and co are basically 0%.

The time bar at the bottom of the league pass is a suspense killer.

1 minute left in the game. Warriors up 3. Time bar says there's still 20 minutes of time left in the recording. Obviously going to OT.

30 seconds left. Celtics up by 3 in OT. Time bar says there's 2 minutes of time left in the recording. Obviously Celtics win.

Am I just being old and there's a simple way of fixing it?

I've mentioned this before, but if you're buying tickets to a Warriors game on the back end of a b2b at the end of a road trip, you're odds of seeing Curry and co are basically 0%.
Not warriors exclusive. It’s a league wide issue, apparently this is the only time the warriors are visiting the Cavs, so it’s this or nothing for the fans wanting to see Steph. Can’t be good for tv ratings either, not a chance i tune in to watch any of the G league squads running around on an NBA court.

Not warriors exclusive. It’s a league wide issue, apparently this is the only time the warriors are visiting the Cavs, so it’s this or nothing for the fans wanting to see Steph. Can’t be good for tv ratings either, not a chance i tune in to watch any of the G league squads running around on an NBA court.

They've seen him enough...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back