The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBAH0 my WHU member mate in London said he heard that Moyesiah might be off already and headed back to Everton.

What have you heard?

Wonder if he'd just swap dressing rooms at HT.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

If he's not going to commit better to get rid now and bring in a caretaker. Nothing is more damaging than a manager just hanging around to see out his contract. Unlike a player who can be benched a manager who doesn't have his heart in it can cause long term issues with the squad.

Di Marzio has already partially backtracked and clarified. It seems to be his personal opinion.

Matt Law has stated something different.

But losing 3 close friends and the family living in Italy you can understand that’d be a strain on anyone.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

You always felt this one just wasnt going to work. The two parties philosophies are polar opposite and he was always going to struggle being away from his wife and daughter(like he did at Chelsea). Losing some close friends just made it worse too.

Who do Spurs fans want to replace him?

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
You always felt this one just wasnt going to work. The two parties philosophies are polar opposite and he was always going to struggle being away from his wife and daughter(like he did at Chelsea). Losing some close friends just made it worse too.

They could go for Lampard.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Everyone said the same when Levy hired Mou. But it happened and inevitably it blew up.

For the rest of the season a caretaker is needed that will get the team to show some fight & hunger. The great man ZZ is available but not sure he would get along with Levy!

IMO Spurs need a new young progressive manager with a long term goal, similar to Arteta at Arsenal. And Levy will have to be prepared to accept the growing pains of such an appointment which may mean selling / cutting loose club favorites for the good of the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC

I think they'd love De Zerbi personally.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
If he's not going to commit better to get rid now and bring in a caretaker. Nothing is more damaging than a manager just hanging around to see out his contract. Unlike a player who can be benched a manager who doesn't have his heart in it can cause long term issues with the squad.
Ryan Mason for a few months actually would make sense this time around compared to a few days before a cup final

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
You worried that if it was Poch that the magic wouldn’t be the same the 2nd time round?
Nah I'd just be excited to watch the type of football ange plays at my club. I'd be very happy with the top 2. Gasperini I think makes the easiest transition with this squad. Think both poch and ange would inherit a squad built to play 3 at the back, albeit poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back