Premier Lg EPL Matchday 21 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Great stuff by the Arsenal. Always great seeing a side evolve over time rather than relying on a few superstar signings. Club reaping the rewards for backing Arteta after some early pains. Their time is the next 3-4 years.

I'm pretty much neutral on the Premier League but I hope Arsenal go on to win it. They are great to watch.

Incredibly Piers that Ronaldo gave him an interview for any reason other than Piers being a controversial w***er and now he’s pathetically advocating for Ronaldo thinking they are close friends. 😂

Ironically Ronnie made his debut for Al-Nassr and drew a blank. Yet here is Piers trying to paint him as dealt with unfairly by ETH.

Wasn't Piers also salty about PEA being given the boot by Arteta?

Ironically Ronnie made his debut for Al-Nassr and drew a blank. Yet here is Piers trying to paint him as dealt with unfairly by ETH.

Wasn't Piers also salty about PEA being given the boot by Arteta?

He’s an idiot. At least he’s now found himself a different target after Meghan Markle paid no attention to his insults for years.

Last edited:
25-6 shots, 2.93-0.33 XG.
Arsenal spanked United who didn't deserve a point

Yes it was much more comprehensive than the scoreline suggested. That was a very professional display from Arsenal. Benefitted having not played mid week unlike United, who tired as the match went on and for the last 20 minutes or so it was dominant from Arsenal. Oustanding result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never would have predicted this. Brilliant from Arsenal at the halfway point.

Interesting that this is the most points any Arsenal team has ever had at this point of the season. Insane that this is the same team that bottled 4th last year, and then were 8th the previous 2 years.
Mind you I saw a post from Chelsea people who now hope that they back their manager in like Arsenal have. Trust the process and all that. Arteta had a clear vision from day one and had to clear out a looooot of bad players on bad deals before he could bring in players that fit the style he wants to play.

They should. You have a match against City and a tricky match against Brentford until April 9th, but every other team you play against in that period, you should be stringing wins together against.

It’s crazy that Haaland could finish on 40-50 league goals, which would just be astonishing in this lesgue, and City might not win the league
Its crazy we are at the half way point of the league and Haaland already has more goals than previous golden boot winners.
Everyone start of the year either tipped Haaland to either smash in a ridiculous amount of goals, or get a modest return because the last few years he had a couple of injury issue. But all the pundits this year said if Haaland went on his scoring spree, then City would walk the league.

img_0442-jpg.230608

Interesting that this is the most points any Arsenal team has ever had at this point of the season. Insane that this is the same team that bottled 4th last year, and then were 8th the previous 2 years.
Mind you I saw a post from Chelsea people who now hope that they back their manager in like Arsenal have. Trust the process and all that. Arteta had a clear vision from day one and had to clear out a looooot of bad players on bad deals before he could bring in players that fit the style he wants to play.

Its crazy we are at the half way point of the league and Haaland already has more goals than previous golden boot winners.
Everyone start of the year either tipped Haaland to either smash in a ridiculous amount of goals, or get a modest return because the last few years he had a couple of injury issue. But all the pundits this year said if Haaland went on his scoring spree, then City would walk the league.

Tbh, no one saw Arsenal doing what they are, they're on target for a mammoth points tally.

Tbh, no one saw Arsenal doing what they are, they're on target for a mammoth points tally.
While I agree with this, I also think if you said "Haaland will score about 50 goals in the league" (which is what he is on pace for) you would assume City went through the league nearly undefeated but definitely win it.

What Arsenal is currently doing is ******* absurd.

Liverpool Chelsea highlights.

So fair. All the Liverpool/Chelsea game showed was exactly why neither side is in the hunt this season. Neither deserved a point. Neither deserve to be top 4.

Great to see Arsenal fans getting some joy after so many years in the wilderness. Hope they can maintain it through the 2nd half of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back