Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

Celebrating Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Top 2 almost yes. Last time they finished lower than 2nd was 1995.

Sorry thought you meant they always won the league. Ange came in to rescue them from a pretty awful position relative to Rangers.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sorry thought you meant they always won the league. Ange came in to rescue them from a pretty awful position relative to Rangers.
They were still second. And in his 8 games he drew 4, lost 1. Now they've won the league and are cantering this season but that's expected of Celtic these days. I mean it wasn't long ago that they won a treble treble (3 domestic trebles in a row)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
for some reason i dont think bielsa monstering the players for the rest of the season would be the worst thing for a lot of them but it'll probably be dyche, which isnt too bad of a signing

I read the other day that Bielsa was going to take over the Mexico National Team

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
for some reason i dont think bielsa monstering the players for the rest of the season would be the worst thing for a lot of them but it'll probably be dyche, which isnt too bad of a signing

Bielsa won’t take over mid season.

He needs a preseason with them.

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney

Big Dunc back as interim boss?

At least he'd have the fans on his side.
Whereas Dyche or similar is fairly uninspiring given the current situation.

Who knows maybe Ferguson would surprise a few people.
He's got all the UEFA coaching badges and higher profile managers like Benitez & Lampard haven't exactly been rip-roaring successes at Goodison.

Big Dunc back as interim boss?

At least he'd have the fans on his side.
Whereas Dyche or similar is fairly uninspiring given the current situation.

Who knows maybe Ferguson would surprise a few people.
He's got all the UEFA coaching badges and higher profile managers like Benitez & Lampard haven't exactly been rip-roaring successes at Goodison.
Isn't he managing at another club?

They were still second. And in his 8 games he drew 4, lost 1. Now they've won the league and are cantering this season but that's expected of Celtic these days. I mean it wasn't long ago that they won a treble treble (3 domestic trebles in a row)
They finished way behind Rangers in Lennon’s last season. The squad was a mess as well with players also leaving. Big turnaround in the squad in a very short time with most signings a hit and a completely new style of play.

It is a s**t league outside top two though

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
They finished way behind Rangers in Lennon’s last season. The squad was a mess as well with players also leaving. Big turnaround in the squad in a very short time with most signings a hit and a completely new style of play.

It is a s**t league outside top two though
I also thought he took over after Lennon but he came in later.

Ornstein reporting that Moshiri wants Biesla apparently.

Stupid when Bielsa would need a pre-season to get the players going. Give Dyche a contract to the end of the season then have a crack at Bielsa or Ange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back