NFL 2022 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Weekend Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville at :nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City

SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York Giants at :nfleagles: (1) Philadlephia

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 7:00AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbengals: (3) Cincinnati at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys: (5) Dallas at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

He's like a young Brady.

Last years playoff run was so average and overrated asf.

Respect for his performance today but still, it's hard to lose when your team is playing like that.

The reddit nerds saying this makes him a better QB than Allen make me shiver

Allen and the Bills needs to avoid the hero ball career arc.

I don't think the Bills roster is anywhere near good enough at running back, pass rusher, safety and they could do with a more balanced passing attack.

Pretty hard to make Allen play balls to the wall for 4 consecutive playoff games even with cheat codes.

Might have been said already but 3 of the 4 conf champ contestants from last year return this year.
And most people after the Superbowl last year would have been expecting the missing team to be Cincinnati and not the Rams.....

Lol. I forgot about that.

As I've said in more recent years, I don't have a problem with the EA when it's used in a light hearted manner and awarded to someone who made an obvious bonehead of themselves. I even accepted one after claiming that Christian Kirk was a rookie when he was in his third year!

I just didn't like when it was being handed out to bully people over opinions (not fact.)

You took away from the board its most cherished institution, and the most meaningful driver of board behavioural improvement yet invented.

I've said this before but this board peaked down the stretch of 2014 when the Cowboys and Eagles were vying for the NFC East crown. It was weeks on end of s**t fights. Unreal laughs. Eagles were being led by Mark Sanchez as well

Would have been elite, but go 9ers.

I don't know.

I think the 2008-2009 stretch when Giants fans still existed / were up and about and all three teams had various flashes of being up there or not.

We had 44-6, the Eagles knocking out the top seed Giants, and the banter was out of control.

Of course my years long campaign against the Cowboys during that stretch ended with them destroying us in back to back weeks the next year, and me stumping up to eat humble pie, which was not enough to mollify the Dallas fans some of whom still won't talk to me because of that era.

Oh the days.

I think it only lasted about 3 months didn't it?
I dont think it even lasted that long. but once it was killed the board lost a lot of what made it special. It still hasnt fully recovered because of some posters who have gone.

It took a few years to really let the banter come back without some people getting offended or whatever.
Now we can talk s**t and have it given back without anyone going on a report spree.

I dont think it even lasted that long. but once it was killed the board lost a lot of what made it special. It still hasnt fully recovered because of some posters who have gone.

It took a few years to really let the banter come back without some people getting offended or whatever.
Now we can talk s**t and have it given back without anyone going on a report spree.

The reports still happen, unfortunately. The loss of GG as a moderator who basically refused to moderate hurt the board.

The reports still happen, unfortunately. The loss of GG as a moderator who basically refused to moderate hurt the board.
The last few reports ive seen were you just outing trolls.

He's like a young Brady.

Last years playoff run was so average and overrated asf.

Respect for his performance today but still, it's hard to lose when your team is playing like that.

The reddit nerds saying this makes him a better QB than Allen make me shiver
Are you implying Allen is clearly a better passer than Burrow?

It's not that i refused to moderate, but didn't believe in censorship of opinion, arguments are just as important as agreements, and that a board could self-moderate itself, not need a figure to play teacher to a room of children, but have everyone equally a caretaker. So people reporting people is a big can of worms if you allow it to fester. People reporting people over the littlest things, testy egos, hating to be proven wrong about a debate, etc. Man-baby stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the best innovations to this board came about because of people getting angry with me or making suggestions. Eg, team threads, was a great suggestion by Southerntakeover, all because i would flood the board with Raider chatter.

Badges, Encouragement Awards, prediction and draft comps, etc etc, all due to board members having ownership of the board, or a seat at the parliament.

Just the man-baby stuff, or cliques of people trying to drive others away or newcomers away was a peeve of mine.

Back