Premier Lg EPL Matchday 21 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Two dodgy VAR decisions got you the two biggest wins of your season and you were severely outplayed yesterday.
Any club that happens to would take it, seems like United are the only team that aren’t allowed to have decisions go their way without an uproar.

Not denying that we were outplayed but were decent enough to stay in the game right to the end.

Last edited:
Any club that happens too would take it, seems like United are the only team that aren’t allowed to have decisions go their way without an uproar.

Not denying that we were outplayed but were decent enough to stay in the game right to the end.
You were hanging on like Everton v Any side when we're drawing.

They have. It was announced by the club about 7:30-8pm GMT.

Well there you go. I had a look when I woke up this morning at about 6am and didn't think to check again.

Yes. No team I enjoy beating more. Funnily enough though you have not shared your points on the game and just taken pot shots.

Er, I work full time, and also have a five month old. I probably have a bit more on my plate than you buddy.
That is fair, honestly Arsenal and United, saf and Wenger had the best rivalry, especially in late 90s early 00s, I expressed them on the United thread but happy to do so here,

Arsenal did deserve the win straight from kick off the energy and urgency from them was through the roof even when we went up I didn’t think it was going to last long. Credit to us for staying in the game and keeping arsenal somewhat at bay, but arsenal are on top for a reason and in all honesty I hope they win the title this season.

Well I don’t have a child but do a have life outside of here, but I don’t go missing when United lose even when they win I’m not on here all the time talking about it I went away for new years and over the span United won 3 PL games and I didn’t say a word.

But I’ll still take that we’re the only team to have beaten arsenal so far this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back