Games FPL 23/24

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Selling Salah would allow me decent 3 4 3 rather than 4 3 3. I'm thinking -

Out : Salah, Almiron, Summerville
In : Mahrez, Mitoma, Odegaard + 5.4 in the bank.

My transfers haven't cost me any points so far but I think I will take a -4 rather than use the wildcard this early. I'll wait until next week to make the changes in case of injuries from the FA Cup games.

He's taken 6 pens this season, scored 3, missed 3 so I guess he's +12. If he's no longer taking pens it might equate to -20 from his potential points by the end of the season.

If he's scored 3 (+12) and missed 3 (-6) he's only +6.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm gonna go Iversen > De Gea with coin I have ITB.

I seriously considered ditching Ward for someone more expensive over the WC and I wish I had. He's been hopeless. But upgrading Iversen instead of Ward helps get me ready to do a bench boost

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
A couple of injury unknowns.

Is Reece James ready? I might pick him up now for 5.7 before he goes back to 6.1.

Mitro and Ferguson both got stamped on their achilles. If it's just bruising they should play. Sprained ankle is two or three weeks out.

Tso1967

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
London
AFL Club
Geelong

Is Reece James ready? I might pick him up now for 5.7 before he goes back to 6.1.

Mitro and Ferguson both got stamped on their achilles. If it's just bruising they should play. Sprained ankle is two or three weeks out.

No flag next to Mitro so he must be fine
Ferguson is 75% chance at the moment
James 50% due to fitness but he must be close

I will go Silva to James once he is back.

Why do you think he'll go back to 6.1?

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Looks like I’m holding Martial now for one more week. Bit of a risk not having Fernandes.

Think I will roll this week or maybe go Almiron to Odegaard but not sure who I would bench if I get him in.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thinking about free hitting the NEW blank - I have Tripp, Almiron and Botman and don't really want to lose any of them long term.

Is this sensible?

Back