Teammates that didn't like each other

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread isn’t about hating it’s about not liking in any event I’m tipping very few like jake stringer and it was semi tongue in cheek no need to get defensive cause it was a couple of bombers.

It's not about me being a Bombers fan.

Do Jackson Trengove and Jay Schulz hate each other?

What about Setanta o'Hailpin and Cameron Cloke?

So Burton wasn't liked for his bad attitude towards players but Mitchell was not only tolerated for similar but eventually made coach?

Perhaps Mitchell was tolerated because the team was successful?
Also, he clearly changed as his career evolved. Much like Mitchell, Burton has probably matured. The accusations are limited to the small time frame he was at Hawthorn.

It's not about me being a Bombers fan.

Do Jackson Trengove and Jay Schulz hate each other?

What about Setanta o'Hailpin and Cameron Cloke?
Mate, check the title of the thread (hint it doesn’t say “hate”) and relax. They boxed on and it was topical. Learn to laugh.

Also I’d be stunned if Setant and Cloke ever had a beer after Setant booted him up the date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not footy teammates at all but i know years ago two bands from adelaide came over to melbourne and played at the arthouse when it was still around and stayed upstairs for accom - one of them had a broken wrist at the time and had it in plaster, one of the guys from the other band played a joke on everyone and dropped a water balloon from the top of the stairs and it hit the guy with the broken wrist and his plaster got all wet

in revenge broken wrist guy legit took a dump in waterballoon dropper's bag of clothes - and it took atleast a day before he found it

bit of an overeaction if i've ever seen one
Old post and odd question but are talking two Adelaide punk bands that despised each other even though they shared a member?

Old post and odd question but are talking two Adelaide punk bands that despised each other even though they shared a member?

They didn't share a member though members of both have been in side projects with each other over the years

Wouldn't describe the bands as despising each other at all, they played together alot back in the day -

I am wondering now who you would be referring to though haha

Mate, check the title of the thread (hint it doesn’t say “hate”) and relax. They boxed on and it was topical. Learn to laugh.

Also I’d be stunned if Setant and Cloke ever had a beer after Setant booted him up the date.
From my understanding the rest of the Carlton list were not unhappywith Setanta giving Cloke a boot up the date. Not well liked at all apparently

Sam Wicks and Justin Mcinerney

i know a truck load of players that hated buckley as coach they could not stand him
also i thought burns hated buckley back when they were playing along with many others.
i hate buckley
The other half of my family are Pies legends members (which brings me great shame 😂) and you’re right, they said that Buckley was basically pushed by the majority of the playing group at the end, wasn’t very accommodating to the players families etc apparently, and the players were just on eggshells, which is why you see the Pies rooms now full of family and friends.

Wicks lucky to leave with his collarbone in tact
tell me more the office GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back