NFL 2022 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Philadelphia

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW... the number of casuals I've seen call Jalen Hurts a top 5 (OR EVEN TOP 3...) QB is sickening and a blight on the intellect of humanity

He's borderline top 10 at best and you Eagles fans can cry about it

Who is your top 10?

I think Hurts is in the 5-8 range. He can make some incredible throws at times. Certainly a better passer than Lamar.

BTW... the number of casuals I've seen call Jalen Hurts a top 5 (OR EVEN TOP 3...) QB is sickening and a blight on the intellect of humanity

He's borderline top 10 at best and you Eagles fans can cry about it
Alabama fans are claiming him again as the first Bama QB to win a playoff game since the 60's or something.

While forgetting he got benched and had transferred to a place where scouts took notice of him as a NFL potential.

If the make the Super Bowl the casuals are going to get real confused about the RPO causing illegal man downfield flags.

This matchup has been a shoo in since about week 3
You must be a genius since the 49ers started the season with a 10-19 loss to the Bears and then lost 10-11 to Broncos in week 3

Who is your top 10?

I think Hurts is in the 5-8 range. He can make some incredible throws at times. Certainly a better passer than Lamar.
he would be one of the top in the NFC. but the AFC would have most if not all of the top 5.

Who is your top 10?

Roughly in this order

Allen
Mahomes

Burrow
Herbert

Jackson

Rodgers
Brady
Lawrence

Stafford
Prescott

Then there's like Hurts, Watons, Carr, Cousins

And btw not a Hurts hater, I drafted him high in fantasy (not that that says much), but like have never been super low on him even back to when he came out of college despite having serious question marks. He has a lot of upside

Roughly in this order

Allen
Mahomes

Burrow
Herbert

Jackson

Rodgers
Brady
Lawrence

Stafford
Prescott

And btw not a Hurts hater, I drafted him high in fantasy (not that that says much), but like have never been super low on him even back to when he came out of college despite having serious question marks. He has a lot of upside

Far too much respect given to the old farts and Lamar in 2023 imo

You must be a genius since the 49ers started the season with a 10-19 loss to the Bears and then lost 10-11 to Broncos in week 3
If you had been following my Super Bowl contender rankings you would see I had them rated very highly (2nd/3rd in the first month) despite having a losing record

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you had been following my Super Bowl contender rankings you would see I had them rated very highly (2nd/3rd in the first month) despite having a losing record
Ah gees I missed it …oh no.

Roughly in this order

Allen
Mahomes

Burrow
Herbert

Jackson

Rodgers
Brady
Lawrence

Stafford
Prescott

I would seap Lawrence and Jackson. and put Hurts with Brady, Jackson and Rodgers.

after that if just pick your misfit QB

Roughly in this order

Allen
Mahomes

Burrow
Herbert

Jackson

Rodgers
Brady
Lawrence

Stafford
Prescott

Wait, you forgot Jones😜😂

LicoriceAllsorts some of these throws are incredible, the roll out to the opposite side of his throwing motion and hitting the WR in stride near the sideline is vintage Aaron Rodgers. I dont think anyone in the NFL but Mahomes, Allen and Hurts can make that throw today.

Philly by 3+ scores listening to everyone

It's like having an All Pro on every d line is nothing compared to this Eagles team that lost to the Commanders and Saints team (that was scoreless v the 9ers).

49ers luckiest 12 win streak team ever

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

No point going over those games in detail but - dumb mistakes/fumbles v Washington and I mean, Minshew turbo-sucked v the Saints lol.

Eagles losing those two games doesn't mean much come Monday.

Stats look fine but eyeball test-wise Purdy nearly lost his head in both playoff games... gotta wonder how he copes on the road against a historically good pass rush.

LicoriceAllsorts some of these throws are incredible, the roll out to the opposite side of his throwing motion and hitting the WR in stride near the sideline is vintage Aaron Rodgers. I dont think anyone in the NFL but Mahomes, Allen and Hurts can make that throw today.

The irony being that he was only able to put up 24 points against the worst defence in the league

Some nice throws tbf. He's also got arguably the best receiver duo, best Oline, best run game (which he is a part of), etc. etc.

If Brady had that team there would be a significant percentage of people (wrongly) saying he's the best QB in the game

Some nice throws tbf. He's also got arguably the best receiver duo, best Oline, best run game (which he is a part of), etc. etc.

I understand that, thats why I dont put him top 3 or anything. But his improvement as a passer this year has been impressive. Lamar still spinning the tyres as a passer, Hurts looking better each season.

Back