NFL 2022 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Weekend Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville at :nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City

SUNDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York Giants at :nfleagles: (1) Philadlephia

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 7:00AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbengals: (3) Cincinnati at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 23 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys: (5) Dallas at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Excellent, one of JTs best.

Basically.....a) Kellen Moore's plays are unnecessarily complicating staple concepts, adding choice routes or poor route combos, or requirements on Dak that don't really suit his game/limitations.....b) Dak is Dak, had limitations, delayed reading, hesitancy, lacks anticipation throws.

It's memberships in the microwave time

Poor TVs ...

I'm sure all of the videos are just made by absolute w***ers that want to try and make a viral clip

Some of the best innovations to this board came about because of people getting angry with me or making suggestions. Eg, team threads, was a great suggestion by Southerntakeover, all because i would flood the board with Raider chatter.

Badges, Encouragement Awards, prediction and draft comps, etc etc, all due to board members having ownership of the board, or a seat at the parliament.

Just the man-baby stuff, or cliques of people trying to drive others away or newcomers away was a peeve of mine.
Alas, my 'take it somewhere people care' suggestions have proved ineffective against AmericanCrow 's particular brand of strongly worded boutique Browns analysis to scroll past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Browns fans who like real 250lb men playing at linebacker post in the team thread, Browns fans who like 200lb safeties playing as linebackers post in the weekly thread.

I dont get how that quote is a bad thing. its just saying i dont want our team to suck so much we have to pick top 5. but naming a player rather than pick.

If the Jets offered two firsts for Rodgers, surely youre doing it AD?
Yeah. but i think its dumb to only listen to trade offers from AFC teams. I get not wanting to trade in the division, but if someone like Carolina or Washington made a better offer i would take it.

I think no matter what one QB is getting traded out of Green Bay. and if the leaks are coming from inside the Packers they are testing the public reaction to trading Rodgers out.

Back