2023 Pre Season - SAM FLANDERS HYPE THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

But before those games in the first week of March, most clubs have arranged a more informal hitout to build their preparations ahead of round one. These games are expected to be held on February 23 or 24.

Essendon, under new coach Brad Scott, is set to head north to play Gold Coast on the Suns' training ground, across from Metricon Stadium outside the club headquarters.

i was like most, potted the signing in 2020 of ellis but all said and done it's been a great signing and full credit to him keeping a good standard and keeping great training standard. even if replaced in the best 22this year he was worth every cent imo

Last edited:
i was like most potted the signing in 2020 of ellis but all said and done it's been a great signing and full credit to him keeping a good standard and keeping great training standard. even if replaced in the best 22this year he was worth every cent imo
Broke record for time trial I heard or saw somewhere so still giving it his all and leading standards.

Was a good player for us last year and ultra consistent and very experienced. I think he’ll still be in the 22 this year in an otherwise young midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was like most, potted the signing in 2020 of ellis but all said and done it's been a great signing and full credit to him keeping a good standard and keeping great training standard. even if replaced in the best 22this year he was worth every cent imo
People didn't rate him?
Or are you talking about the contract size/length?

People didn't rate him?
Or are you talking about the contract size/length?
I think people felt we paid too much for him and for too long. Plus didn’t think he was rated high at the time—just a piece of Richmond, but nothing special..

He has earned his money on field as far as I am concerned. Ultra consistent.

I think people felt we paid too much for him and for too long. Plus didn’t think he was rated high at the time—just a piece of Richmond, but nothing special..

He has earned his money on field as far as I am concerned. Ultra consistent.
Has more than earned it off field as well. A terrific clubman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back