The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:
The problem is it's a BIG if. He leaves, then Washington are a continuous joke.
All they're really missing is a PG. Sad Dinwiddie wasn't that. Would love to offer Westbrook another contract. Him and Beal were fun to watch.

WDC were box office when westbrook was there.

Cavs need shooting and a new coach, this offense has been hideous for 40 games

Nah, your coach is fine, young, talented loaded teams tend to hit the wall around this time of the season.

The fact you (arguably) exceeded pre season expectations so far has probably not helped, but you guys are fine with Bricker Jnr as coach.

All Cleveland fans need is patience and time

Nah, your coach is fine, young, talented loaded teams tend to hit the wall around this time of the season.

The fact you (arguably) exceeded pre season expectations so far has probably not helped, but you guys are fine with Bricker Jnr as coach.

All Cleveland fans need is patience and time
Youth usually hurts on defense, this team has two all star guards and barely ranks average in offense and thats after a hot shooting start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Adams has sustained a PCL injury. 3-5 weeks expected to miss. Sources have no confirmed whether this was the result of Shannon Sharpe
Another Landale victim

MVP is a one horse race at the moment. Joker is miles ahead.

Absolutely, Joker is putting up historical great numbers for a big man.

I don't believe he will suffer from voter fatigue either.⁹

The media love him (possibly because he ain't a figjam like Lebron, Giannis or Luka)

He only needs to perform in, say 10 more games and Joker seals the deal for his 3rd straight MVP.

And yes, I still standing by my opinion Joker is a greater player than Giannis. Stats don't lie

The media love him (possibly because he ain't a figjam like Lebron, Giannis or Luka)

Giannis is a figjam?

And yes, I still standing by my opinion Joker is a greater player than Giannis. Stats don't lie

What stats?

How bout we at least let players' careers play out before declaring this or that player the GOAT. When the opinions keep changing by the week, it's not a particularly compelling discussion anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back