NFL 2022 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Philadelphia

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your top 10 isn't too far off it, but your call on Hurts is extremely correct.

Only thing I highly disagree with anyone is when people act like there is a single QB in the league anywhere near Mahomes. He's 1, 2 and 3.
If Burrow gets Cincinnati threw to its second consecutive superbowl, then there is a growing argument for Burrow to be on level or near level parring with Mahomes imo

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

If Burrow gets Cincinnati threw to its second consecutive superbowl, then there is a growing argument for Burrow to be on level or near level parring with Mahomes imo

Which would be lazy and wrong, Mahomes has performed far better than Burrow in playoff games. Burrow's defense have played out of their mind in playoff games.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Why would one game make a difference? If there is going to be an argument based on a possible result in the next coming game, then there should already be that arguemnt

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Screenshot_20230126-080721.png

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Why would one game make a difference? If there is going to be an argument based on a possible result in the next coming game, then there should already be that arguemnt
I get both sides of that. If he outplays the best QB in the game to reach the SB two years in a row, it further adds weight to that discussion.

Although as always, QB's aren't directly playing other QB's.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Eagles superior passing defense, Niners superior rushing defense.
Devonta and AJ should be licking their lips looking at that.

What is nice is that multiple times through the year we've been able to win through rushing or through passing. So helpful being that versatile to match the perceived weakness of an opponents defence.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Devonta and AJ should be licking their lips looking at that.

What is nice is that multiple times through the year we've been able to win through rushing or through passing. So helpful being that versatile to match the perceived weakness of an opponents defence.

& now it looks like Hurts is back able to run effectively, 49ers defensive game planning this week must be a bit of a head scratcher.

reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
Roughly in this order

Allen
Mahomes

Burrow
Herbert

Jackson

Rodgers
Brady
Lawrence

Stafford
Prescott

Then there's like Hurts, Watons, Carr, Cousins

And btw not a Hurts hater, I drafted him high in fantasy (not that that says much), but like have never been super low on him even back to when he came out of college despite having serious question marks. He has a lot of upside

I don’t hate this list - struggling to buy the herby hype.

I do think Jalen is better where you have him as well

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
Roughly in this order

Allen
Mahomes

Burrow
Herbert

Jackson

Rodgers
Brady
Lawrence

Stafford
Prescott

Then there's like Hurts, Watons, Carr, Cousins

And btw not a Hurts hater, I drafted him high in fantasy (not that that says much), but like have never been super low on him even back to when he came out of college despite having serious question marks. He has a lot of upside

Any list that doesn’t have mahomes as best qb is a joke there is him as no 1 then clear gap to next player who is Burrow.

How is Allen a better player than mahomes will have 2 mvps after he gets one this season and might be headed to 3rd Super Bowl appearance. How many mvps does Allen have or Super Bowl appearance that’s right zero. How many times has Allen lead the league in tds thrown or yards ? None
How many has mahomes 2 and 1.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Any list that doesn’t have mahomes as best qb is a joke there is him as no 1 then clear gap to next player who is Burrow.

How is Allen a better player than mahomes will have 2 mvps after he gets one this season and might be headed to 3rd Super Bowl appearance. How many mvps does Allen have or Super Bowl appearance that’s right zero. How many times has Allen lead the league in tds thrown or yards ? None
How many has mahomes 2 and 1.
Therefore Brady is the best because he has 3x MVP and 7x rings?

Your logic makes no sense unfortunately

Back