Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As we turned into 2023, I was yet to catch Covid and you will forgive me for starting to think that I was exceptional. A superior sort of immune system.

But now I've been cruelly struck down. I take my place in the ranks of the manky, and the humility hurts as much as the bug.

As we turned into 2023, I was yet to catch Covid and you will forgive me for starting to think that I was exceptional. A superior sort of immune system.

But now I've been cruelly struck down. I take my place in the ranks of the manky, and the humility hurts as much as the bug.
Sending empathic vibes' - the human race is short of humility so please keep the bug to yourself and share the humility - COVID bug hug's

You're not special, and this just confirms it.

I'm sure I've had COVID. Mild symptoms that never resulted in a positive RAT.

Since the start of the pandemic there has been a spike in the number of Ischaemic Heart Disease cases admited to ICU. I suffered mine 2 days before the long lockdown. A mate who I was training with the same night has since suffered the bastard long COVID case from hell. Neither of us has tested positive. Go figure.

Sorry that is a shame. Take care and look after yourself

You're pretty unfashionable. COVID is so 2020/21/22.

Since the start of the pandemic there has been a spike in the number of Ischaemic Heart Disease cases admited to ICU. I suffered mine 2 days before the long lockdown. A mate who I was training with the same night has since suffered the bastard long COVID case from hell. Neither of us has tested positive. Go figure.

My sister was so sick with Covid late last year, she was in hospital where she was told to get her will in order. Yet over a 2-3 week period she only tested positive once, and regularly tested negative - even in hospital.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rats aren't very accurate with Omicron and its strains. Lots of false negatives.

The rats aren't very accurate with Omicron and its strains. Lots of false negatives.

They'be been woefully innacurate, apparently.

BTW, I swear this to be true. I enjoyed a prawn risotto tonight. :)

With saffron? More important than the prawns, as I've previously demonstrated.

Of course, w' saffron.

Mrs J cooked tonight. It was an innovative variation. We didn't follow your recommended prawn "microdosing" protocol but still up enjoyed a very tasty dinner. 😊

Oz of the Year has been a farce for years - but it’s getting worse.

Instead of awarding some person who has, say, devoted a lifetime to medical research/charity, they pick out some sloppy self-promoter who has somehow made a living for a few years handing out free passes to fatties.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oz of the Year has been a farce for years - but it’s getting worse.

Instead of awarding some person who has, say, devoted a lifetime to medical research/charity, they pick out some sloppy self-promoter who has somehow made a living for a few years handing out free passes to fatties.

Mate, my Spanish MIL has been feeding me for 10 days like she will slaughter me soon and feed the village

I need all the excuses I can get

Don't be a fattist campaigner and reduce my solace !

Mate, my Spanish MIL has been feeding me for 10 days like she will slaughter me soon and feed the village

DW Walt. He can't hurt your feelings. We love you just the way you are.

wuru.jpg

Have you observed the Spanish populace as being a lot lighter than their counterparts in Sydders(not Double Bay or Northern suburbs)?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back