Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

as is another amazing one. robot chicken mainly. but there were a few other good ones like aqua teen hunger force.
That was posted at like 3am Melb time, don't you ever sleep?

Uh oh:

I bet AS handles this about as well as they handled the last season of Squidbillies...
When a friend went and got herself a rick and morty tattoo a few years back, I didn't want to raise a ruckus but I thought quietly to myself - when the maker or someone tightly associated gets exposed as an abuser ... well, whatchah gonna do?
But she's Russian so she'll probably struggle to see it as wrong and "vse normalno" it all away in dedication to the state.

I recommend doing a cave tour if you are physically and psychologically able. They're eerie and awesome at the same time.
If we’re in an area where there are caves, I’m always up for it. Great caves near Margaret River in WA, lived not far from the Yarrangobilly Caves in southern NSW, got caves in Gippsland at Buchan, the Jenolan caves are great.

I must be a troll, I love them.

If we’re in an area where there are caves, I’m always up for it. Great caves near Margaret River in WA, lived not far from the Yarrangobilly Caves in southern NSW, got caves in Gippsland at Buchan, the Jenolan caves are great.

I must be a troll, I love them.
Let's go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hitting old man GIF

I'm trying to work out whether there's a story here about a condiment incident, or perhaps an "It Follows" kind of terror.
Why did the mustard lose the race?

Because he couldn’t ketchup

I can't believe you thumbsdowned a post.

Who the * does that?

What is wrong with you?

I hope you step in dog poo on your next run.
Love you too Beez xxx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back