NFL 2023 - Off-Season Player Updates/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mahomes/Bosa?/Purdy & Gardner I think.

If Purdy wins it something has gone very wrong. Purdy shouldnt even be nominated like mad_eagle said.

Garrett Wilson has to win or the award is a joke.

Recency bias will probably help him.

He's started half the season without putting up any historic numbers, playoff games don't count remember, why should anyone who has only played half the season without historic numbers be nominated?

He's played 6 or 7 games for the year, without putting up any historic numbers, playoff games don't count remember, why should anyone who has only played 6 or 7 games without historic numbers be nominated?
It's all the storyline. Mr Irrelevant, continues on the winning streak.

I know the playoffs don't count but I think you're kidding yourself if you don't think it'll help influence.

If it's just stats it won't be him but it wouldn't amaze me if it's him.

It's all the storyline. Mr Irrelevant, continues on the winning streak.

I know the playoffs don't count but I think you're kidding yourself if you don't think it'll help influence.

If it's just stats it won't be him but it wouldn't amaze me if it's him.

He's started 5 games actually, 5 . Holy s**t. It's even worse than I thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the thoughts on Zeke? It seems increasingly likely he ends up becoming just a power back? I don't see him getting back to that number 1 guy.

Hes done for sure. No burst whatsoever.

You see and read a lot of s**t during this time of the season but this has to be one of the rubbish ones of all. Zero reason and chance that would happen.

He'll survive as a 3rd down back for a while though?

He'll need that pay cut if he's planning on staying in Dallas. I honestly don't think they should bother retaining him though.

Maybe a goal-line and short yardage back. Hes been pretty s**t as a pass catcher the past few years, not sure many teams would use him on third down unless the yardage is short.

Maybe a goal-line and short yardage back. Hes been pretty s**t as a pass catcher the past few years, not sure many teams would use him on third down unless the yardage is short.
Turn him into a FB haha. '

Honestly thought he'd be a problem in our division for a decade.

And rightly so. 😉

Of coarse when your list of teams that you support, is almost as long as a quarter of the league, it does tend to make things look even worse. 😜

Remember when the line of helmets after GG.exe signature looked like a long snail trail 🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

GG.exe treats teams like I do marriages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back