Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Robertio

I can't believe you thumbsdowned a post.

Who the * does that?

What is wrong with you?

I hope you step in dog poo on your next run.
4864390-middle.png

I told my wife I was going to make a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen her face when I drove past her.
When the snail got his first car he was worried people would be freaked out by his tiny size so he had "S" painted on the doors to explain that it was a car for a snail.
Surprisingly for such a tiny car, it could hit speeds that equalled everyone else's. He startled me the other day when he roared by, prompting me to exclaim "wow, look at that 'S' car go."

Keep going I'm close
When the snail got his first car he was worried people would be freaked out by his tiny size so he had "S" painted on the doors to explain that it was a car for a snail.
Surprisingly for such a tiny car, it could hit speeds that equalled everyone else's. He startled me the other day when he roared by, prompting me to exclaim "wow, look at that 'S' car go."
well-there-it-is.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite tongue twister growing up was simply saying "black bugs blood" over and over again
Oh that's a pretty good! I am stuffed halfway into the first repetition!

I also remember another English education joke that went something like :

"Bill while Ted had had had had had had had had had had had the examiner's approval."
And the riddle was that it could be perfect grammar with the right punctuation.
If anyone wants to give it a burl, go ahead. I rote-remember the answer and can post it later if necessary.

What do you call a man with no arms or legs on a wall? Art

What do you call his arms and legs? Pieces of art
I remember some comedian saying that he once visited an art museum where they just showed the heads and arms that were missing from all the more well-known sculptures. Might have been Milton Jones.

Oh that's a pretty good! I am stuffed halfway into the first repetition!

I also remember another English education joke that went something like :

"Bill while Ted had had had had had had had had had had had the examiner's approval."
And the riddle was that it could be perfect grammar with the right punctation.
If anyone wants to give it a burl, go ahead. I rote-remember the answer and can post it later if necessary.

I'm awful at word riddles 😂

The black bugs blood challenge was set to us by a drama teacher

25 times in a minute he would buy you lunch for a week, apparently no one ever succeeded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back