The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbf, Karl deserves a good punch to the face haha

Brilliant that in all the boganess going on, Michael Clarke still had the presence of mind to call him Karlos, rather than his universally known name, Karl. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Resigned today. Get to leave the biggest ******* campaigner of a person I have met. She is a s**t human being.

Good for you mate. You don’t need a campaigner of a boss (or fellow colleague) in your life.

I'm looking forward to seeing it, it's the same guys behind In Bruges which is one of my fave movies of all time.
It genuinely was instantly one of my favourite movies. Enjoyed it so much.

Chief spelling Nazi.

Hope it pays well ha ha.

I was close to taking a job as a purchasing manager in a private school but the $$$ were not enough to make the switch. (A private school in the suburbs, not an elitist school like Xavier which pretty much only hires from alumni / school community & pays big $$$$)

Hope it pays well ha ha.

I was close to taking a job as a purchasing manager in a private school but the $$$ were not enough to make the switch. (A private school in the suburbs, not an elitist school like Xavier which pretty much only hires from alumni / school community & pays big $$$$)
Haha no no, just a job in the front office doing admin, nothing special.

Job at a school though would have guaranteed you holidays though, if the money was still decent it wouldn't have been a bad trade off - but at least you're confident you made the right decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back