Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Tbf, Karl deserves a good punch to the face haha

Brilliant that in all the boganess going on, Michael Clarke still had the presence of mind to call him Karlos, rather than his universally known name, Karl. 😂

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
Screenshot_20230123_225514_Facebook.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Resigned today. Get to leave the biggest ******* campaigner of a person I have met. She is a s**t human being.

Good for you mate. You don’t need a campaigner of a boss (or fellow colleague) in your life.

I'm looking forward to seeing it, it's the same guys behind In Bruges which is one of my fave movies of all time.
It genuinely was instantly one of my favourite movies. Enjoyed it so much.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Chief spelling Nazi.

Hope it pays well ha ha.

I was close to taking a job as a purchasing manager in a private school but the $$$ were not enough to make the switch. (A private school in the suburbs, not an elitist school like Xavier which pretty much only hires from alumni / school community & pays big $$$$)

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hope it pays well ha ha.

I was close to taking a job as a purchasing manager in a private school but the $$$ were not enough to make the switch. (A private school in the suburbs, not an elitist school like Xavier which pretty much only hires from alumni / school community & pays big $$$$)
Haha no no, just a job in the front office doing admin, nothing special.

Job at a school though would have guaranteed you holidays though, if the money was still decent it wouldn't have been a bad trade off - but at least you're confident you made the right decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back