F1 2023 - The Rise of Oscar

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haas runs a Ferrari power unit. If you had a GM or a Ford motor in it you would get fans to be more invested in the American team
This is what I keep saying. Only true way you'll get fans supporting an American team is to be full American. That's why it's stupid not accept andretti. Hell hass should be asking andretti to join him andretti hass F1.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
This is what I keep saying. Only true way you'll get fans supporting an American team is to be full American. That's why it's stupid not accept andretti. Hell hass should be asking andretti to join him andretti hass F1.

Newsflash: Rich people protecting their interests over the interests of everyone else. More at 11

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

That’s it American team, American owner, American engine

Why?
At least he actually drove an F1 car in anger, even won a few races.
Can’t say that for some of the other nuffies.
I’ll miss him.

Why has he gone or why am I thankful? I have no idea why he has gone. As for the second part, he was ******* atrocious in commentary and analysis. The fact that he drove a car and won a few races 800 years ago does not make him a good analyst.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Why has he gone or why am I thankful? I have no idea why he has gone. As for the second part, he was ******* atrocious in commentary and analysis. The fact that he drove a car and won a few races 800 years ago does not make him a good analyst.
Damon Hill needs to go next.

Might be polarising (particularly the latter) but I'd like to see more of Button and Rosberg.

Jenson is, but some feel that (and they probably have a bit of a point) that Nico is a little Anti Lewis at times.

That is just people that are used to the Pommy commentary sucking Lewis off at all times. Nico has no problem criticizing him when necessary. Is there a little deep rooted hatred for Lewis? Possibly, but he is also complimentary when he deserves it.

PAFC_FOREVER

All Australian
Oct 10, 2022
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Agreed, though I go against the grain and don't mind Di Resta.

Chandhok is actually the big surprise, for a nothing driver he's genuinely great to listen to imo.

Agreed, though I go against the grain and don't mind Di Resta.

Chandhok is actually the big surprise, for a nothing driver he's genuinely great to listen to imo.

Yeah, Di Resta is okay. I never used to like Karun much but I think he has improved a lot over the last couple of seasons and has become one of the best of an admittedly average bunch.

PAFC_FOREVER

All Australian
Oct 10, 2022
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah, Di Resta is okay. I never used to like Karun much but I think he has improved a lot over the last couple of seasons and has become one of the best of an admittedly average bunch.
I think the drivers don't mind him, probably cause he was s**t and they don't feel intimidated lol

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars

What does this mean?
From the linked article

From next season the F1TV service will be integrated into the pay-TV service for customers who have an IQ set top box.

F1TV offers an array of additional features such as live timing and on-board cameras, much of which is already available via Kayo Sports.
So just sounds like for those of us that have Foxtel IQ (rather than Kayo) will now get that additional content that was missing as they integrate the F1TV app into the set top box itself (Much like they've done with Netflix, Prime, Disney+ etc)

Last edited:
Back