news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So... I think most of us have trained in combat sports, ive had heaps of shots that i swore would leave me black and blue and didnt (my face didnt bruise at all the last time i broke my nose). In addition hes threatened her and it could be a simple miunderstanding and hes slapped her (or open handed strike) rather than punch.
wow, I've broken my nose 3 times and every time I have had the two blackest ******* eyes for a fortnight

wow, I've broken my nose 3 times and every time I have had the two blackest ******* eyes for a fortnight
You know what I don't think I bruised either, but * you could tell my nose was broken that's for sure d

You know what I don't think I bruised either, but * you could tell my nose was broken that's for sure d
The 2nd time I broke it I was fine but had to have 5 stitches put in a cut across it the next day. After that my eyes went black as *

Tough time explaining that one to work a couple of days later

8fc79efc8cc9e763eb5c3fd496e968ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thank Christ that Conor's a judo master...
Surprising he normally bashes old blokes for less

Either a set up or he hadn't been on the coke for a few days

Pereira/Hill interests me more but what the hell, I'll take it.

Hope Burns smashes Masvidal.
Neither of them deserved the 'super' fight yet. Think Periera needs to beat Izzy again and then Whittaker before he can look up.

s**t for rob though if Periera loses, not gonna see a title shot for another year or so atleast

Burns will * Masvidal in whatever way he wants

Pereria vs Izzy rematch booked for 286
Masvidal vs Burns co-main
What happens with Masvidal after Burns ragdolls him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither of them deserved the 'super' fight yet. Think Periera needs to beat Izzy again and then Whittaker before he can look up.

s**t for rob though if Periera loses, not gonna see a title shot for another year or so atleast

Burns will * Masvidal in whatever way he wants
100% agree, but I still want to see it. Love the idea of Pereira at 205 and everyone will be counting Hill out.

But yes, Izzy deserves the rematch and will be very interesting to see if he can finally work this puzzle out.

What happens with Masvidal after Burns ragdolls him?

Hopefully cut.

The Izzy rematch is fascinating, do his coaches say you were so close why change anything, just hope the luck falls on your side. Who does he throw a little more caution to the wind and throw his shots with more intent knowing the risk he faces

Mas/Burns is such an odd fight. Burns should be closer to the top than that journeyman, hope he embarrasses him

Looking forward to the rematch. Rob kind of in limbo now a bit. He needs a fight soon unless they make him backup and hes happy with that waiting/uncertainty

Funny tidbit.

Hector Lombard's son who he must have fathered when he was located in Australia plays for the Suns academy and is apparently the standout of that year's crop. Draft year is next year, so maybe prepare to see Cuba's finest in the stands sometime soon.
Lombard used to train around Hoppers Crossing for a bit with a few of my mates back in the mid 00's

There were some crazy scary stories about him. I meet him once, he was like a concrete slab, would hate to ever be hit by him. I remember shaking his hand and you could just feel the strength

Remove this Banner Ad

Back