Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because clubs spoke to his agent about his potential pay rise before putting in bids to Brighton.

If that's against the rules, report it. If not, STFU
That's why I don't undertand all this "outrage"

Brighton don't have to sell, and if they do, it's at a price they want.

So Brighton went from 100m to 80m in the matter of hours. Piss weak.

Also arsenal must have an inkling that they can't protect Partey much longer spending that amount

Good get for Spurs. Gives them 4 RBs now so maybe some sales coming up too.

5 - porro, spence, Doherty, tanganga and royal.

Porro will start. Looked impressive when we played sporting earlier in the season.
Spence on loan
Royal i imagine gets sold but if we dont sign another right attacker, id play him there. More suited.
Doherty and tanganga.....who knows.

5 - porro, spence, Doherty, tanganga and royal.

Porro will start. Looked impressive when we played sporting earlier in the season.
Spence on loan
Royal i imagine gets sold but if we dont sign another right attacker, id play him there. More suited.
Doherty and tanganga.....who knows.
Right attacker? He can't dribble or cross.

I'd actually prefer him as a backup CB option and finally get rid of Sanchez. Whichever of Sanchez and royal is easier to move on that's key. Get one if not both out the door.

Our Chairman announced this a few days ago, so not sure why the delay with Sky Sports. He's never been wrong yet. Wouldn't announce anything until contracts are signed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right attacker? He can't dribble or cross.

I'd actually prefer him as a backup CB option and finally get rid of Sanchez. Whichever of Sanchez and royal is easier to move on that's key. Get one if not both out the door.
Can score though. He was alright at betis as well. I think we broke him.

This thread will blow up otherwise!
Probably because people keep stoking the fire by responding. Say nothing further and the conversation dies.

But as usual no one listens to me, gave y’all the answer yesterday. Chelsea and Arsenal are campaigners :rainbow:

Can score though. He was alright at betis as well. I think we broke him.
Scored his first goal for us just last week. He is a good defensive RB. Might have been okay in a back 4. Classic case of signing a player for one managers style. Sacking said manager and having square pegs in round holes for the next. As a 1v1 defender he is the best of our RBs and LBs but in terms of attacking output he'd be by far the worst

Connolly brilliant with two goals in our win Bostonian, would we have an option to buy him? Looks like Rosenior really knows how to get the best out of players. Outstanding manager.

Yeah I think he would be available to buy. Championship was always going to be his best place to do well, just don't think he has the tools for the PL.

Liam is a gem. We always rated him so highly when he was with us.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost another manager that Liam was spoken of as a potential replacement.

Yeah I think he would be available to buy. Championship was always going to be his best place to do well, just don't think he has the tools for the PL.

Liam is a gem. We always rated him so highly when he was with us.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost another manager that Liam was spoken of as a potential replacement.

He plays the right style for you guys so would make sense, but will see where we are in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back