BBL Match 61 The Final Perth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat 1900hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you look at the two close games the Heat won against the Canes and the Stars, Spencer Johnson had around 15 to play with for the last over. Neser had 10 to play with and that always looked a bit light.

Gotta admire how much it means to the Scorchers to win the BBL. You'd be forgiven for thinking they won a World Cup or something. Somebody should tell them they only won the BBL.
The comp would be better if every team and fans cared that much. I'm a Renegades fan but I couldn't really give a s**t, just enjoy watching the games.

In Perth they seem to be a lot more invested in it, both the team and fans, hence why I think they are so successful in this format.

That's why I like the Scorchers though, in a league where 75% of the teams have a culture of 'sinking pints and hitting bombs' they treat it as professionally as a pro sports team should. That's one thing Langer should take a lot of credit for.
Good on the scorchers but I’m giving no credit to Langer. They’ve always had a solid team and the fact they barely shuffle their lineup year to year is testament to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to mention all those talks in the middle.

Yep. Honestly I can never get teams not bowling overs it annoys me to no end in test matches. You have a time Bowl it in that time.

Good on the scorchers but I’m giving no credit to Langer. They’ve always had a solid team and the fact they barely shuffle their lineup year to year is testament to that.

That's not entirely true, they seem to lose a couple of players every year to other teams. It is funny that those players don't seem to be quite as effective though with their new team

Well. This is one of the biggest chokes in sport history.
Not even the biggest choke in BBL. The Stars vs Renegades in that final is the chokiest choke that ever choked.

Back