BBL Match 61 The Final Perth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat 1900hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on the scorchers but I’m giving no credit to Langer. They’ve always had a solid team and the fact they barely shuffle their lineup year to year is testament to that.

Langer played a huge part in building the Scorchers culture, even if most of it was based on the fact he's a psycho.

Thank god for this final because it was an absolute stinker of a season otherwise.

Big Bash needs to do some thinking on how they can get the good international players to stay and our Australian stars to be playing
Said by someone who didn't watch any of it

It was actually the best it has been for years, there were so many good games

If your not a Scorchers fan , it's like baracking
For Liverpool when Man United were dominating
Or the Hawks of the 80s
You just get sick of them winning every year.

I meant to say I hate slow over rates. How hard is it to bowl an over in four minutes seriously?

It’s the dawdling between overs that’s the issue and changing the field every 3 seconds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at people having a go at Scorchers fans for actually turning up to watch the team play

It's a good thing we hosted the final otherwise 10000 people would have turned up.

Have a think about that before you try to nerf us CA

It’s ok to have a bit of fun sometimes

Lol at people having a go at Scorchers fans for actually turning up to watch the team play

It's a good thing we hosted the final otherwise 10000 people would have turned up.

I think it's great. I wish other fans and teams cared more.

80k to Melbourne derbies would be ******* amazing atmospheres. But it's just not as invested here which is disappointing.

Yeah I reckon Strikers and Heat would have sold out, Sixers might have got 30k. Everyone else would have either been a sea of empty seats or in the case of Hobart playing the final in a village cricket venue

I think it's great. I wish other fans and teams cared more.

80k to Melbourne derbies would be ******* amazing atmospheres. But it's just not as invested here which is disappointing.
Its the same in Sydney,and this is despite the Sixers being a multiple title championship side. Sydneysiders just arent that invested in sport. (hence, you saw a disappointing crowd for the preliminary final midweek)

Said by someone who didn't watch any of it

It was actually the best it has been for years, there were so many good games

Lol! Watched most of it.

Maybe I’m in the minority, maybe you’re easily impressed. A lot of low quality close matches, I wouldn’t necessarily equate that to a good match.

Thought tonight was excellent

Back