Fri Mar 24Brisbane vs. Melbourne7:50pmGabba
Sat Mar 25Collingwood vs. Port Adelaide1:45pmMCG
Sat Mar 25Adelaide vs. Richmond4:35pmAdelaide Oval
Sat Mar 25Western Bulldogs vs. St Kilda7:25pmMarvel Stadium
Sat Mar 25Fremantle vs. North Melbourne7:30pmOptus Stadium
Sun Mar 26Sydney vs. Hawthorn1:10pmSCG
Sun Mar 26Essendon vs. Gold Coast3:20pmMarvel Stadium
Sun Mar 26West Coast vs. GWS6:20pmOptus Stadium

Brisbane vs Melbourne has the potential to be messy. Similarly Collingwood v Port; there really needs to be a distinguishing colour rather than just shades of black and white.

The rest should all be fairly status quo. I'd have Gold Coast in their clash jumper, personally, but I don't see it happening.

Have a suspicion that North wear their new clash guernsey against Freo this week, even though wearing their home with white shorts would provide a perfectly fine contrast anyway.

Brisbane vs Melbourne has the potential to be messy. Similarly Collingwood v Port; there really needs to be a distinguishing colour rather than just shades of black and white.

The rest should all be fairly status quo. I'd have Gold Coast in their clash jumper, personally, but I don't see it happening.
Collingwood v Port should contrast pretty well with us now having the white clash jumper. I loved the silver one but it left a lot to be desired in terms of contrasting from Collingwood.

Collingwood v Port should contrast pretty well with us now having the white clash jumper. I loved the silver one but it left a lot to be desired in terms of contrasting from Collingwood.

I'm still not a great fan of the contrast with Port in all white, in the same way I dislike Freo in all white away to Collingwood.

Weekly Predictions:

Thu Mar 23Carlton: Home/Navy vs. Geelong: Home/White
Fri Mar 24Brisbane: Home/Maroon vs. Melbourne: Clash/White
Sat Mar 25Collingwood: Home/Black vs. Port Adelaide: Clash/White
Sat Mar 25Adelaide: Home/Navy vs. Richmond: Clash/White
Sat Mar 25Western Bulldogs: Home/Royal vs. St Kilda: Home/White
Sat Mar 25Fremantle: Home/Purple vs. North Melbourne: Clash/White
Sun Mar 26Sydney: Home/Red vs. Hawthorn: Home/Brown
Sun Mar 26Essendon: Home/Black vs. Gold Coast: Home/Red
Sun Mar 26West Coast: Home/Royal vs. GWS: Clash/White

Last edited:

Always wanted to see GC in the blue against Essendon and St. Kilda, just kinda made sense. They only ever wear it against GWS, Swans and Brisbane, why not wear it more

Weekly Predictions:

Thu Mar 23Carlton: Home/Navy vs. Geelong: Home/White
Fri Mar 24Brisbane: Home/Maroon vs. Melbourne: Home/Navy
Sat Mar 25Collingwood: Home/Black vs. Port Adelaide: Clash/White
Sat Mar 25Adelaide: Home/Navy vs. Richmond: Clash/White
Sat Mar 25Western Bulldogs: Home/Royal vs. St Kilda: Home/White
Sat Mar 25Fremantle: Home/Purple vs. North Melbourne: Clash/White
Sun Mar 26Sydney: Home/Red vs. Hawthorn: Home/Brown
Sun Mar 26Essendon: Home/Black vs. Gold Coast: Home/Red
Sun Mar 26West Coast: Home/Royal vs. GWS: Clash/White
Melbourne will be in clash/White, haven't been allowed to have both teams in home jumpers since early 2000's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do the Bulldogs have to wear white when playing the Lions away. But when the Demons play Lions away they change from their home to wear essentially Bulldogs colours?
I advocated for years for Melbourne to wear this royal as their clash, which works perfectly against the dark home teams, but the level of logic in AFL clash jumpers defies belief.

I'm not a big fan of the over-the-number sponsors, but Hyundai works well for Brisbane. The colour is not that intrusive and the word mark fills the space well. Good placement

Why do the Bulldogs have to wear white when playing the Lions away. But when the Demons play Lions away they change from their home to wear essentially Bulldogs colours?
I advocated for years for Melbourne to wear this royal as their clash, which works perfectly against the dark home teams, but the level of logic in AFL clash jumpers defies belief.
Time for a NBA-like inventory and presentation of uniforms.
Home, Away/Clash, Alternate.
High contrast as the priority, coloured shorts included.
Still use traditional jumpers as much as necessary.
Im a sucker for history and all but clear viewing and distinction from all angles and distances is the way forward.
Im sure the broadcasters at least would be onboard with this.
ps BL v Melb tonight was doable but not desirable

Last edited:
Could it be a club-based decision?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back