Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

FswpCG0aEAEdWW3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's say Grundy goes 120 this weekend, he'll be about $495k with a BE of about 95

Dees fixture:
  • rd4 Eagles - Williams (NicNat might be back, but expect super low TOG)
  • rd5 Bombers - Draper/Phillips
  • rd6 Tigers - Nank
  • rd7 North - Xerri/Goldy/Comben
  • rd8 Suns - Witts
  • rd9 Hawns - Meek/Lynch/Reeves

I expect at least 5/6 wins from that run, likely 6/6.

Based on Gawn's diagnosis, he could return from round 6 onwards. But with the severity of the injury and his age, with the Dees winning, and with Grundy doing well (hopefully), they might not be rushed.

Cameron to English will cost ~$125k
Cameron to Grundy will cost nothing
All depends on what that ~$125k helps you get (eg. Chesser or Constable to Bowes)

I know Grundy hasn't looked great at all. Although the Dees have lost the clearances both matches they've played this year (Dogs and Lions have handy mids)

Food for thought anyway...

Let's say Grundy goes 120 this weekend, he'll be about $495k with a BE of about 95

Dees fixture:
  • rd6 Tigers - Nank
  • rd8 Suns - Witts

Based on Gawn's diagnosis, he could return from round 6 onwards. But with the severity of the injury and his age, with the Dees winning, and with Grundy doing well (hopefully), they might not be rushed.

All depends on what that ~$125k helps you get (eg. Chesser or Constable to Bowes)

I know Grundy hasn't looked great at all. Although the Dees have lost the clearances both matches they've played this year (Dogs and Lions have handy mids)

Nicnat won't be back till mid year at best

Dees fixture:
  • rd6 Tigers - Nank
  • rd8 Suns - Witts

Gawn will be back asap. I don't mind Grundy as an option, but don't expect long without Gawn. He might play himself into some form though.

* rucks in a post set and forget Grawndy world.

If Grundy doesn't look like ass this week and he drops enough cash and Cameron makes enough, it might have to be him.

Otherwise might have to look at something like Ridley as the sacrificial lamb to Bowes and Cameron to Witts. 🤦‍♂️

So what's English price 620 ish ..,??.

I started DC hoping that I'll be able to grab a ruck down river and put him forward ..grrr.

I won't be able to go English and Bowes ..don't think thats going to happen.

Really depends on how this weekend games go.

DC a must trade .
See how Bowes goes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what, if Sidebottom still was MID/FWD, he could have been a sneaky mid price POD, he’s started brilliantly this season

I could reverse this week's Callaghan to Setterfault trade and have enough to do Cameron -> English next week, but ****ed if I'm changing my plans for the Insect. I'm sure a second trade to free up cash will rear it's head over the next two days with the way this year is going

So what's English price 620 ish ..,??.

I started DC hoping that I'll be able to grab a ruck down river and put him forward ..grrr.

I won't be able to go English and Bowes ..don't think thats going to happen.

Really depends on how this weekend games go.

DC a must trade .
See how Bowes goes
I could reverse this week's Callaghan to Setterfault trade and have enough to do Cameron -> English next week, but ****ed if I'm changing my plans for the Insect. I'm sure a second trade to free up cash will rear it's head over the next two days with the way this year is going
I'm staying the * away from English after what has happened with Cameron. I think I just need to find a way to get Witts and then ideally a FWD/Ruck loop (which is what Cameron was supposed to become) in a few weeks and forget about my rucks for the rest of the season (like that will happen lol).

I have been bitten too many times by a late reactive change of plans :mad:

E.g. I was planning not trading DC in… until, the MCox injury news!

I'm staying the * away from English after what has happened with Cameron. I think I just need to find a way to get Witts and then ideally a FWD/Ruck loop (which is what Cameron was supposed to become) in a few weeks and forget about my rucks for the rest of the season (like that will happen lol).
Yeah I'm wondering if Witts is the better option. English just feels like an injury waiting to happen.

I think Witt's going to be 615k ...I
He's a option along with Nank ..likely 550k ish.

For me it depends on how Bowes goes .

And go from there

Yeah I'm wondering if Witts is the better option. English just feels like an injury waiting to happen.
I went English over him last year when Grundy got injured and it probably cost me a top 500 finish.

So that means this year I'll trade Witts in and it'll be ACL city for him while English plays all 23 games.

But yeah, I think now with rucks, we just need to take the most reliable one and hope for the best.

I think Witt's going to be 615k ...I
He's a option along with Nank ..likely 550k ish.

For me it depends on how Bowes goes .

And go from there
Yep, really relying on Bowes to enable me to downgrade someone I otherwise wouldn't want to downgrade. Don't really have any other options unfortunately.

I went English over him last year when Grundy got injured and it probably cost me a top 500 finish.

So that means this year I'll trade Witts in and it'll be ACL city for him while English plays all 23 games.

But yeah, I think now with rucks, we just need to take the most reliable one and hope for the best.
He has the best bye too.

Yep, really relying on Bowes to enable me to downgrade someone I otherwise wouldn't want to downgrade. Don't really have any other options unfortunately.

Interesting on how he and Stewart go .
Bowes might get moved about because of he's flexible.

Still Duncan to come back less chips for someone.

Ideal world is Kentable is a late in then I can do the trades ii want ...lol..wishful

Interesting on how he and Stewart go .
Bowes might get moved about because of he's flexible.

Still Duncan to come back less chips for someone.

Ideal world is Kentable is a late in then I can do the trades ii want ...lol..wishful
Would love Stewart to be a late out, so those getting Bowes next week don't get bailed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back