Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
The enduring myth of him not being a bald campaigner has always been baffling. He has about the same amount of hair as Homer Simpson and you rarely see him caricatured in that way. (I am assuming the above is a pisstake or fanfiction, just wanted to get that in)
I can almost forgive the hair (almost) giving him a definable jawline is the true crime here.

Full Harold Bishop style frog neck on Scomo

Rob R

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Scummo apparently leaving after the budget (which will be ugly due to the circumstances the govt faces).

Big question is how much of a nutter do you have to be to get Scummos endorsement as his replacement

Second question is how will the ALP honour Scummo for his unprecedented work in winning elections for them.

Sent from my SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've heard of embellishing your resume, but this is bordering on ridiculous.

FvEpOnnaQAY0NEM

I've heard of embellishing your resume, but this is bordering on ridiculous.

FvEpOnnaQAY0NEM

lmao

Judging from the Americanisation of globalisation, though, it is clearly written by someone that has never lived in Australia during the time of Scott Morrison. Here's hoping (however remote) that the Cook by-election produces a massive upset.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Pretty funny that Morrison was knocked back from a job at PWC of all places, due to reputational risk.

Ex PMs can get a job anywhere because of the favours they can curry.

Yet imagine being so odious that even a bunch of corrupt hacks like PWC won't touch you because of the reputational risk.

This fat turd is the biggest sh*tstain in Australian political history. If we ever go lower than this campaigner, you know the country is thoroughly ****ed.

Back