Central Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Barham, Lalbert and Swan Hill will all be miles off the pace.
Woorinen look to have stepped it up this season.
Swan hill looked terrible. Other than wadey not sure who else could have an impact for them this season. In fact the entire game was ordinary. Would be a better watch with the Benny hill music playing in the background.

Swan hill looked terrible. Other than wadey not sure who else could have an impact for them this season. In fact the entire game was ordinary. Would be a better watch with the Benny hill music playing in the background.
Been a lot of talk of there new recruits how did they go? I was at the lake Boga v nyah game, nyah not a lot of stars but they all have a crack and play there role very well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a lot of talk of there new recruits how did they go? I was at the lake Boga v nyah game, nyah not a lot of stars but they all have a crack and play there role very well
Nyah might be a bit like boga, must be an availability thing because they rotate the recruits. Bowden played one game and can play, he's a handy pick up if he plays a few games.

Haven't been to this august journal of record for quite some time. Hope you have been well and lubricated.
Not sure of today's result as yet between Kerang and Kangas. Anyone know?

Ventured to the Cohuna Recreation Reserve today to see a midfield masterclass put on by Matt Wade. Kangas didn't lay a glove on him, his work was superb. Hitting ruck contests at speed, tough in tight, disposal brilliant. Swan Hill made the Kangas look second rate.
Yes Kangas were missing key personnel but I would think coach Findlay would be shaking his head at the ineptitude on display.
Thinking they need to be very active before transfer deadline closes.

Wade
Ventured to the Cohuna Recreation Reserve today to see a midfield masterclass put on by Matt Wade. Kangas didn't lay a glove on him, his work was superb. Hitting ruck contests at speed, tough in tight, disposal brilliant. Swan Hill made the Kangas look second rate.
Yes Kangas were missing key personnel but I would think coach Findlay would be shaking his head at the ineptitude on display.
Thinking they need to be very active before transfer deadline closes.
back to his brilliant best?

This hasn’t aged well! Swan hill seem to be going ok to me….

Th
This hasn’t aged well! Swan hill seem to be going ok to me….
They have really surprised me. I see the five best named from the weekend were the big guns. If those guys are firing they will cause some headaches. Jose has made a fair impression on the Swan Hill faithful.
Tyntynder’s performance against Kerang was a real shock too.
I think Tooly will be wondering where to from here. Got a really good coach in and some good recruits and are still absolutely miles off it.

Can’t wait for this weekend’s game up at Kerang.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back