Review Dees v Westhorsham Port - the Good, Bad and Teal

Remove this Banner Ad

Gents, West Horsham is a shithole. Sad to say, we should never have come to this town of debauchery, West End Lager and asbestos-riddled public housing. Poort by 17 points where the humiliation is all outs

Didn't deserve to be that close in the end. Was a 5-10 goal loss most other days. Dunno if there's a positive out of that but 1-2 against top 8 teams and a flogging by Essendon when they were top 8. Looking like another elimination in the semis.

Although a huge hats-off to Zak Butters. Phenomenal game

Also learnt posters qoute you and then delete posts later in some of the softest behaviour you've seen since a Jack Watts debut. 🪼🪼
I’ll quote the hell out of you!

Consider yourself quoted.

Although a huge hats-off to Zak Butters. Phenomenal game
One quarter in it was obvious we were crap.

So I sat back and watched Butters and Rozzee go to work. Amazing games

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what to make of that, felt like we were flogged for most of the match but one decent quarter and the margin is only 4. Last quarter was especially putrid, as was conceding a goal in the last minute of the 3rd.

Clearance work still shithouse, nothings changed there, out midfield is a myth, couple of stars running through but collectively is bog standard.

Not sure I can really be ****ed being too invested this season, starring down the barrel of a 6-8 finish.

Our starts have been a bit of an issue in general this year. Against dogs we had a poor first half until the last 10 min, awful start against Richmond, Essendon and Brisbane with another shocker tonight.

Visceral drunk reactions...

Absolute #pretenders

Was a piss poor effort and only bad kicking by Port kept us in it, and that's with most of their first choice forward line out.

Weather was not a factor. Yes it rained. It rained for Port too. They were cleaner and hungrier.

Good: Rivers, Trac (second half), Hibbo

Bad: Pretty much everyone else.

Ugly: Selection - yes Tmac kicked two, who cares? Salem - meh, average. Commentary (BT just retire you stupid old fool). Dump kicking to no one instead of taking the tackle and hit (soft utensils).

Not sure what to make of that, felt like we were flogged for most of the match but one decent quarter and the margin is only 4. Last quarter was especially putrid, as was conceding a goal in the last minute of the 3rd.

Clearance work still shithouse, nothings changed there, out midfield is a myth, couple of stars running through but collectively is bog standard.

Not sure I can really be ****ed being too invested this season, starring down the barrel of a 6-8 finish.

We’ll finish top 4 our fixture is very favourable but we probably won’t win a final.

Hahahaha FMD.

You literally went: "sook, sook, sook, we suck" to "I told you we would win this" to "sook, sook, sook, we suck".

Literally the worst poster here. At least if you were funny it would be entertaining. It's just sad.
Calm down, we all did that.

Hahahaha FMD.

You literally went: "sook, sook, sook, we suck" to "I told you we would win this" to "sook, sook, sook, we suck".

Literally the worst poster here. At least if you were funny it would be entertaining. It's just sad.
I don't agree with many things TK says but honestly give it a rest. Talk about the footy rather than other posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back