MVP Narrm votes v Yartapuulti

Good to see what we can bring against a Top 4 team. You could ask for more as always but you couldn't be unhappy with how they played.

12 votes to all of the best players in your opinion. Maximum 12. You can award fewer. You can award negative (to an extent). You have 3 days to vote.

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
5 - Rivers
3 - Fritsch
2 - Petracca (funny that the game changed when he went into the middle, isn't it?)
2 - May
I thought Rivers played really well but he really needs to get rid of the howlers out of his game. Almost cost us the win against Gold Coast with getting his kick smothered in the last minute. And this week with the direct turnover in the first half. I thought he played well but I don't trust his decision making at the moment. He played pretty well though.

For me:
5- Hibberd
3- Rivers
3- Fritsch
1 - Petracca

4 Rivers
3 Hibbo
3 Oliver
2 Slick

Happy enough to give 12 this week, clear standouts and those guys played alright, massive drop away after that

Last edited:
Well, after seeing everyone's reaction to the game, either I'm mellowing out and becoming an optimist or I went through the 5 stages of grief so fast that I've reached acceptance before I should have... and it's only Round 10.

R10 v Yartapuulti (2).gif
R10 v Yartapuulti (3).gif
R10 v Yartapuulti (1).gif

Round 10 v Yartapuulti
29 votes/8 - Michael Hibberd
27 votes/9 - Trent Rivers
14 votes/6 - Bayley Fritsch
10 votes/5 - Clayton Oliver
7 votes/6 - Christian Petracca
-------------
4 votes/1 - Zac Butters
4 votes/1 - Ken Hinkley