Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime I start to feel bad about the Eagles I just watch Carlton.

28 years since last premiership
24 years since last grand final
10 years since last final
8 top 15 draft picks in last 10 years.
(Not including trading for Cerra, Saad, McGovern…)
4 Head Coaches since last final.

If I supported this mob I reckon I’d would have given up on football a loooong time ago. What a rabble.

Anytime I start to feel bad about the Eagles I just watch Carlton.

28 years since last premiership
24 years since last grand final
10 years since last final
8 top 15 draft picks in last 10 years.
(Not including trading for Cerra, Saad, McGovern…)
4 Head Coaches since last final.

If I supported this mob I reckon I’d would have given up on football a loooong time ago. What a rabble.

As someone who married into a family of Carlton Italian nuffies, I’m loving this season.

I don't think I've watched a game siren to siren since 2019. Life is better that way.
This was the first friday night i watched siren to siren, kids out of the house and it was 3hrs ill never get back.

I got to say i rarely watch a full game outside of WCE matches these days and tbh im not missing out on much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Gaff had a body of work with a F&B and 2 AA's.

McGovern on the other hand.

You know it's Best & Fairest right.

And there was me thinking he had a tin of paint and went to Alcoholics Anonymous (twice)

all_white_2005_eem_2.5l_-_copy.jpg

It's sounding more and more like the complainants are dysfunctional and someone got in their ear about how they could kick up a stink and make some cash. I hope they either piss off or go the civil litigation route so they have to put their names and stories forward for judgement.

Four-time flag Hawk among complainants in racism probe - Four-time flag Hawk among complainants in racism probe

3 ex-players have come forward in a media statement after the AFL verdict. Cyril Rioli the most notable there. 3 others are still anonymous.

Doesn't look like this one is done just yet. Cash doesn't look to be the motivation.

Four-time flag Hawk among complainants in racism probe - Four-time flag Hawk among complainants in racism probe

3 ex-players have come forward in a media statement after the AFL verdict. Cyril Rioli the most notable there. 3 others are still anonymous.

Doesn't look like this one is done just yet. Cash doesn't look to be the motivation.
Wasn't Cyril's issue with Kennett? Interesting that the other 3 are hung out to dry but Kennett is just chillin'.

Wasn't Cyril's issue with Kennett? Interesting that the other 3 are hung out to dry but Kennett is just chillin'.

Cyril had issues with Kennett was the most public one, but might not be the only person at the club he had issues with.

They aren't anonymous, the West and other papers have the names out there now.

"The families, including Carl Peterson, Jermaine Miller-Lewis and wife Montanah, as well as former Hawks staffer Leon Egan" and obvs Cyril.

If i remember correctly, Peterson played one season, Miller-Lewis never debuted.

They aren't anonymous, the West and other papers have the names out there now.

"The families, including Carl Peterson, Jermaine Miller-Lewis and wife Montanah, as well as former Hawks staffer Leon Egan" and obvs Cyril.

If i remember correctly, Peterson played one season, Miller-Lewis never debuted.
There are 3 others who are still anonymous

Port playing unbelievable good footy in this game.

Maybe we got the wrong record breaking match. The way it's going here Port going win easily by 100 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back