Preview Sydney v Essendon Marvel Sat Night 7:25, July 29, 2023, Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere , 37.8166° S, 144.9475° E

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is like a runaway train now.

I shall do my best to steer things back on course with a questionaire (that's right, I'm giving you all homework as punishment for being the most unherdable bunch of cats this side of Grey Gardens)

1. What should our tall set-up be for this week? Do we have McLean/Amartey rucking again? Do we replace Amartey with Buller? Do we revert back to the pure ruckman thing? If we do who gets dropped? Etc.

2. How about the midfield? Are Mills & Warner ready for increased inside minutes? Does that mean more outside time for Gulden? Do we run a tag on Merrett? Etc.

3. How do we combat Wright & Langford? Do we need to bring in another tall defender to help out McCartin? Does Rampe or Fox have it covered? How do we stop Blakey from getting taken out of the game? Was last week's small defender dysfunction an aberration or something to be concerned about? Etc.

Discuss.

I shall do my best to steer things back on course with a questionaire (that's right, I'm giving you all homework as punishment for being the most unherdable bunch of cats this side of Grey Gardens)

1. What should our tall set-up be for this week? Do we have McLean/Amartey rucking again? Do we replace Amartey with Buller? Do we revert back to the pure ruckman thing? If we do who gets dropped? Etc.

2. How about the midfield? Are Mills & Warner ready for increased inside minutes? Does that mean more outside time for Gulden? Do we run a tag on Merrett? Etc.

3. How do we combat Wright & Langford? Do we need to bring in another tall defender to help out McCartin? Does Rampe or Fox have it covered? How do we stop Blakey from getting taken out of the game? Was last week's small defender dysfunction an aberration or something to be concerned about? Etc.

Discuss.
Potato cakes are the best

Discuss.

Football talk geez

1- I think as the reserves did not play we go unchanged, the forward set up and mid delivery forward has improved, not just buddy centric as much, better space. Mclean did everything asked of him. Amartey has been a weak link, but worth persisting, Buller is even more raw. So no change for me

2- they need to be, no need to tag, just bring the defensive intensity 😂

3- we don't have a legitimate available defensive tall alternative imo. If Blakey is struggling move him up the ground

As others have reported, Stringer is doubtful

lies ..,was caught powering through a dozen potato cakes and lying to the Coach that they were scallops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's gone fishing to find a personality , instead of being a Scott Morrison

lol.. there are some weird units trundling around footy clubs.

Ginnipig does a poddy and had Titch on. They both agreed they’d like to have dinner with Trump.

the forward set up and mid delivery forward has improved, not just buddy centric as much, better space. Mclean did everything asked of him. Amartey has been a weak link, but worth persisting, Buller is even more raw. So no change for me
I didn't get a response earlier when I posted about this, but I'm sure someone said Amartey was sick as a dog on Saturday night, so assuming he's over whatever it was, we should cut him some slack for last week's performance.

I didn't get a response earlier when I posted about this, but I'm sure someone said Amartey was sick as a dog on Saturday night, so assuming he's over whatever it was, we should cut him some slack for last week's performance.

He is getting to the ball, just needs to clunk them and read it better imo

If Amarty and Horse were crook why were they there , i think it's all crap

Discuss.
1. No change.
2. Mills inside more, Errol less. Warner?
3. Bring in Francis, we need the height. Langford was very handy in the first half. Harry might be unlucky as they don't have any gun small forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back