Player Watch Daniel Curtin - Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the crows, the most exciting team in the AFL, can't wait to see this lad have a career that is out of the box

Let's hope we play him and the team start playing finals. Get him to love the team and playing at AO oval. Only way to retain him.

We need to find him a nice Adelaide girlfriend.

I get Jake Lever vibes, game wise - which I'd be pretty happy with if that's his ceiling in this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only thing better than having one Jordan Dawson..having two!

Penciling him into our first centre bounce come round 1 as a mid
I think he’s more likely to play pure midfield by year 2, but should play through there in 2024 as well. Can see the club starting him off a HB/wing. However, he’s an elite talent so could smash it in pre season and play midfield from day one!

Since 2021 we have picked up some seriously elite talents that should shape our future for the next decade plus.

I think he’s more likely to play pure midfield by year 2, but should play through there in 2024 as well. Can see the club starting him off a HB/wing. However, he’s an elite talent so could smash it in pre season and play midfield from day one!

Since 2021 we have picked up some seriously elite talents that should shape our future for the next decade plus.

Year 4 not year 2 would be a more reasonable time frame. Especially as we're looking at a kid who didn't build his name as a dominant inside midfielder at the junior level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back