Player Watch Daniel Curtin - Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

‘Draftee Dan Curtin, who has spent the past week training in the rehabilitation group after jarring his knee, is expected to be reintegrated into main training this week’

Club website injury report featuring milera and Curtin

Wayne to miss the intra club
Whats the date for the intra club Jeff?..

Was confident Curtin would be a player and stay long term until he got the No. 6 guernsey

Here's a list of former number 6's.

Clayton Lamb
Tony Modra
James Byrne
Ben Nelson
Fergus Watts
Jon Griffin
Jack Gunston
Luke Thompson
Jake Lever
Bryce Gibbs

A bunch of misfits, journeymen, castoffs and leavers apart from Modra, and even he went west to Freo.
Losing the faith a bit, but at least he wasn't pick 6 as well.
Who better to break the curse of Modra's number 6, first started by a trade to Fremantle than a Fremantle supporter in Curtin?

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

At $15 to 1 - looks very good odds for the Rising Star Award.

He screams the type of player that will be played loose across half back as the 3rd tall defender.

Fingers crossed he can do a Daniel Talia rather than an Otten/Doedee.

Actually think the ridiculous saturation in Perth over H Reid (in the paper according to Sumich “40 times including back page 20 times”) will work in our favour re-signing Curtin. Weagles will likely absolutely suck for at least another few years in which time Curtin can either sign a 2-3 year extension as one of many talented elite projected youngsters in a contending team, or go home and join Harley as the saviour and be in the paper every day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First contest I saw him in he looked like he wasn't moving very well. Not sure why we'd persist with him in match sim if he's sore.

Probably a critical few games for him to get a feel for how AFL works. He will get 2 weeks off after this game before round 1 anyway. If we want him to perform at a decent level this year in the A's then i dont mind him playing these games to form a foundation for the season to come.

Bloody hell now Daniel has an ingrown toenail according to VB, anyone that has had one knows they're bloody painful,
Yep.

Ever since I got one and took two cut outs by a podiatrist to get rid of it I have had my toe nails done by the podiatrist. As i was terrible at cutting them. Not one ingrown nail since.

Yep.

Ever since I got one and took two cut outs by a podiatrist to get rid of it I have had my toe nails done by the podiatrist. As i was terrible at cutting them. Not one ingrown nail since.

I had an ingrown toenail that got infected, and I couldn't rid of the infection for a year. I remember a friend of mine had a fridge with a real heavy door, and it swung open one time and the bottom corner jammed against my toe, and I legit passed out for a second. Woke up sitting in the sink.

In the end, my doctor did a wedge resection, packed the wound full of antibiotics, and bandaged it back up. That night after the anaesthetic had worn off was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. I couldn't believe how much one damn toe could hurt. It felt like it was being stabbed with a hot knife.

Needless to say I have been extremely meticulous in avoiding anything like that ever since.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back