Preview Preview and Changes: Round 6 - Port v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been in pretty good form in the SANFL and kicked a few goals. Deserves the shot. I'm just pleased the bollard is out.

Now for Mcentee and or Burton going out too and i'll be happy enough but I dont think we have the in form options.
Yes Burton's lack of intensity or care has been doing my head in. Hopefully he has been carrying something and gets back in form quickly.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

I must be the only one that thinks Dixon out for sweet is bad for us. Be careful what you wish for, Dixon isn’t anywhere near as bad as he is made out to be on here.

Was hoping to be unchanged. Or boak in for mcentee and that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dixon is absolutely as bad as we think he is lol. There is a mountain of evidence we play better without him. And this was when he had more to offer than he does now.

The mac and cheese meme lol.

Has anyone been as insanely shit and held their spot. Holy shit, i'd be wanting some sort of extortion investigation at this point. It's outrageous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes been in pretty good form in the SANFL and kicked a few goals. Deserves the shot. I'm just pleased the bollard is out.

Now for Mcentee and or Burton going out too and i'll be happy enough but I dont think we have the in form options.
Love your work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back