Preview Preview and Changes: Round 6 - Port v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what does mine say? "Sweeeet!" What about mine? "Mac'n'cheese!"

dude wheres my car GIF

Dixon is absolutely as bad as we think he is lol. There is a mountain of evidence we play better without him. And this was when he had more to offer than he does now.
Disagree: we are a better team when a fit Dixon plays where the problem has been, they keep playing him on one leg.

Where I expect him to have a good year being a major benefactor from us now having two competent rucks.

Sweet provides cover for Soldo on game day and Dixon for end of year.
Sensible selections and player management.
Maybe interesting as to which of our rucks takes first bounce. If soldo is proppy imo go sweet who is also big and strong and must be looking forward to this opportunity.

Dixon is absolutely as bad as we think he is lol. There is a mountain of evidence we play better without him. And this was when he had more to offer than he does now.

100 BigFooty posters saying something isn't evidence.

I can remember us coming home with a string of losses at the back end of 2018 after he got injured and starting 2022 with a string of losses when he was out injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finlayson is more important to us - his loss hurts. Sweet for Dixon is a bit of a roll of the dice, and we will see if the gamble works. It would have been interesting if Finlayson was available.

I am pleased for Sweet to be able to show his worth. Hope Sweet plays a great winning game and gives us a selection headache for the year.

McEntee. I have been a supporter of the selectors and giving McEntee a chance in a career deadly role. We really don’t have a like player for him other than Charleson, whose bio seems specific for the role. But McEntee needs to produce more or some one else will be trialled.

Edit: it would be hysterical if Sweet was the sub.

Last edited:
Now. Drinking game for how many lame Dwayne puns for using the word "sweet" in commentary.

If for some bizarre reason he actually manages a goal Im fairly certain we'll get a "how sweet it is'

" Sweet smell of success "

" Sweet blitzes them "

" Sweet revenge"

" Sweet on Port"

“ Sweet dreams “

" Sweet FA" ( free against)

" His own Sweet time"

Was wondering what Sinn did to even drop out of the emergencies, turns out hes done his hip flexor, poor bloke was showing more and getting more touches. Cant catch a break

100 BigFooty posters saying something isn't evidence.

I can remember us coming home with a string of losses at the back end of 2018 after he got injured and starting 2022 with a string of losses when he was out injured.
He isn't the same player and should have retired last season. Another example of someone playing on too long.

Absolute last chance for McEntee. I don't care what he's doing defensively, at AFL level you need to provide more than just pressure acts. He needs to be shutting down someone like Crisp or Noble and also be making them accountable the other way. You don't get anywhere just cancelling players out, you need to actually do something offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back