Preview Preview and Changes: Round 6 - Port v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans are invited to a pre-game function at Transport Hotel, Federation Square from 10:15am until 12:15pm, featuring special guests Dom Cassisi and Nathan Buckley.

Was wondering what Sinn did to even drop out of the emergencies, turns out hes done his hip flexor, poor bloke was showing more and getting more touches. Cant catch a break
Our fitness/medical system seems to be broken like when the Crows sat on bikes under Craig. = s**t

Fans are invited to a pre-game function at Transport Hotel, Federation Square from 10:15am until 12:15pm, featuring special guests Dom Cassisi and Nathan Buckley.
Hows the quality disparity between those two.

Absolute last chance for McEntee. I don't care what he's doing defensively, at AFL level you need to provide more than just pressure acts. He needs to be shutting down someone like Crisp or Noble and also be making them accountable the other way. You don't get anywhere just cancelling players out, you need to actually do something offensively.

lol the club have never seen this with McEntee.

2 goals in 4 games this year
14 goals in 24 last year.

Might be the worst forward in our AFL history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least they have one ex Port Adelaide champion there.

Disagree: we are a better team when a fit Dixon plays where the problem has been, they keep playing him on one leg.

Where I expect him to have a good year being a major benefactor from us now having two competent rucks.
He NEVER has 2 working legs.

Dixon is done.

Finlayson is more important to us - his loss hurts.

To be honest, to me it feels like Lord is the biggest loss this week. His ability to play as a defensive key forward would be handy on Moore this week.

Obviously not having 3 key talls this week though is not ideal, either way.

To be honest, to me it feels like Lord is the biggest loss this week. His ability to play as a defensive key forward would be handy on Moore this week.

Obviously not having 3 key talls this week though is not ideal, either way.

Collingwood will have to defend differently now , might be a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back