Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Given we don’t have much of a draft hand this year we should get roughy to blow everything up and use our enormous cap space and go get everyone!
Jarrod Berry and Hugh McLuggage
Cam Zurhaar
Will Hayward and Ollie Florent
Isaac Cumming
Jack Graham
Josh Battle

Get them all in a room and layout the plan.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I thought Sam’s comments on Mitch Lewis were intriguing post game. I reckon both parties will be happy for a trade if Lewis hasn’t already gone to market. That will assist in another strong pick.

I missed that. What’d he say?

I thought Sam’s comments on Mitch Lewis were intriguing post game. I reckon both parties will be happy for a trade if Lewis hasn’t already gone to market. That will assist in another strong pick.

We just had a nightmare afternoon that highlighted how dire our forward line stocks are without a genuine elite tall to kick to.

I'd say it confirmed the complete opposite and Lewis will be going nowhere, no matter what Sam said post game.

Why would Lewis have gone to market already? His body sounds stuffed. We'd get nothing for him anyway.

Yeah let’s take a leaf out of Nought Melbournes book hey.

The conversation around M Lewis is pointless

S Mitchell wants him
M Lewis is committed and wants to continue to be part of the future

Anything else said to the contrary is guessing or inflammatory
Yeah but if we can get pick 53 for him then why not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not sure what the reference is to Mitch's comments on Lewis after the game?

I watched the press conference, can't remember anything of note?
There's genuinely nothing

He spoke about how its hard when you have to make a late change, especially one that is structural

There was zero slight at Mitch

Weird post

Come on Melbourne FC get to work. Two top ten picks and he is yours.

By the way, I do not care if they are spread over two years.

The conversation around M Lewis is pointless

S Mitchell wants him
M Lewis is committed and wants to continue to be part of the future

Anything else said to the contrary is guessing or inflammatory
Mitch Lewis + inflammatory in the same post. Probably not the ideal time 😂

Seriously though the best course of action for him and us is to just get his body right. I mean it's not like he's dead.

9221e7bb4bc5fbe99ad394cc40341e9b.gif

Come on Melbourne FC get to work. Two top ten picks and he is yours.

By the way, I do not care if they are spread over two years.
That's the only reason we would entertain.

Melbourne finishes high but struggle to go far in finals without a KPF.

They pay with 2 firsts - (2 x top 20 picks?) Or a young player.

And we hope Dear progresses very quickly.

Yes I did. Our centre work wasn’t the major issue yesterday

And LDU would be even worse than MacDonald when it comes to defensive effort around the ball. And he doest have a second bow as he is a midfielder first and foremost.

He is king dick at the Roos and is given a lot of leeway. His defensive running is horrible. He isn’t the type we need if we are going to throw big dollars.

Just my opinion based on observations when Jai is doing another demolition on him

View attachment 1974758
I respect your points but he's the only player oppo teams are putting work into. Look how much better McKay looked once he had a couple of ok teammates around him.

Defensively you have a point. But Martin couldn't be Martin without Lambert, Rozee couldn't be Rozee without Drew, Libba's defensive work allows the attacking output of the rest of the midfielders at Dogs and you could say the same for Berry at Brisbane. We can cover that with.

I think there's a huge over-reliance on stats particularly on this board. Yes, we won the clearances, but failed the eye test miserably. How many fumbles, handballs at feet, hospital handballs, putting a teammate under pressure, silly turnovers did we have?

He would choose a VIC team in contention so after the usual bids it would get us a pick in the 20’s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back