Review SHOWDOWN 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters and Houston were a two man band for the entire game.

Williams and Burton are finished as AFL players.

Wines is beyond useless.

DBJ, McEntee, Rioli, Dixon, Marshall and Georgiades might be the worst forward six in our history.

And our seconds have got no-one.
Nah Houston was choosing when he was part of the band. He has his whole career. He’s not a hardened footballer and he should be at his age. I still blame the coach/s for letting him and everyone else get away with it.

This was your post yesterday in the pregame and changes thread

Butts - 198cm (6'5)
Curtin - 197cm (6'5)
Worrell - 195cm (6'4)
Keane - 194cm (6'4)
Michalanney - 190cm (6'2)
Smith - 189cm (6'2)

vs

Dixon - 200cm (6'6)
Marshall - 198cm (6'5)
Georgiades - 192cm (6'3)
Byrne-Jones - 181cm (5'11)
McEntee - 176cm (5'8)
Rioli - 175cm (5'8)

But according to Adelaide fans they've finally got the balance right? Weird.

So
yesterday you're implying the crows have gone in too tall in defence. But now we've gone in too short.
I mean it's not like we all saw this result regardless of selections. Guarantee you that Finlayson puts up a similar impact to Marshall if he plays tonight.
Welcome to the world of Janus, never actually having a true opinion or conviction in his opinion, and just justifying what he/she wants to justify about the club/teams direction, with whatever pointless confirmation bias and stats can complement it.

Last edited:

Man I can't wait till Hinkley is gone, I just hope it comes before he's blown another whole generation of players.

We need a new coach. We need to hit the free agent market big time. We need to look at someone with currency like Marshall and trade him out for something good.

Williams looks like his career is going to fizz out. Sinn needs to stay fit and he's in, but the chances of that couldn't be much lower. Bergman needs to go down back. Don't know what to do with Rozee, maybe send him back to a high half forward or something, let Ollie, JHF and Drew feed it out and let Butters and Rozee use their pace on the outside? I don't know. Burton is a huge issue. Ratagolea and BZT you just have to stick with now, but they aren't the answer. Dixon needs to be retired and we need to find another way.

End rant, I could keep going, just want to get the frustration at this crap we are watching off my chest.

****in wait till we get absolutely smacked next weekend. Going to be embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unacceptable.

The franchise showed more heart than we did. No urgency, no dare, poor hands. Just an awful, gutless, heartless performance.

McEntee and DBJ must go. You cannot have two small forwards who have no goal sense, who freeze like dears in the headlights when the goals are in front of them. You need forwards who dream about kicking goals, who only need a sniff. Our inaccuracy has more to it than those two but we can change them.

If you don’t kick goals, you shouldn’t be in our forward line.

As mentioned by other posters this was entirely predictable. Out coached yet again as well as the dumb decision to play Rozee to begin with. You get what you deserve Kenny
Kenny - he couldn’t care less. The bloke has zero expectation so he couldn’t give a shit.

He hates the club, it’s just a pay check for him now and has been for years.

You know something is wrong when a player of JHF's talent gets caught trying to work out how to do something creative near Ken's forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back