Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Absolutely chilling - that pack of scum (animals is too good a word) would have me think hard about capital punishment.

Just as he's dying, ask him "How does it feel mate?"

staggering they pulled into a fuel station while she was in the back at knifepoint. took money from her and paid for petrol (in a stolen car).

wierd logic - paying for petrol ???

Hope they are still locked up

Saw it on CIA on foxtel a few months back. Left an impact on me.

If you have time on Tuesday nights to watch the whole series I suggest you do. Very interesting. The most chilling would be the Backpaker murders.

I saw the Snowtown one and it made me feel physically ill. They also did a very interesting one on the Beaumont children.

Beaumont children one was very sad.

Being from the Mornington Peninsula, the John Sharp one was pretty chilling.

Couple of those DOGS ( And that's givin DOGS a bad name ) live just around the corner from me at PARKLEA PRISON.:thumbsdown:

Thing is ,the DEATH PENALTY was too good for them , now they get think about what they did every day til the REAPER comes for them.

The DONALD MACKAY disappearance was the most recent CIA

Beaumont children one was very sad.

Being from the Mornington Peninsula, the John Sharp one was pretty chilling.
Yeah the Beaumont one was very sad. When I said interesting I was referring to interview with the anonymous witness at the end of the show, I wonder if anything came from it.

Yeah the Beaumont one was very sad. When I said interesting I was referring to interview with the anonymous witness at the end of the show, I wonder if anything came from it.
They lived 2 streets over from me.
( Somerton Pk )

Chilling stuff indeed. I knew almost nothing about the Anita Cobby murder until tonight. I found myself wishing they'd tossed them to the crowd so they could kick them to death. The father descibed them best,monsters.

And they got actual life so I'm assuming they are still rotting behind bars:thumbsu:

I do however know quite a bit about the Beaumont children and looking forward to that one next week.

Chilling stuff indeed. I knew almost nothing about the Anita Cobby murder until tonight. I found myself wishing they'd tossed them to the crowd so they could kick them to death. The father descibed them best,monsters.

And they got actual life so I'm assuming they are still rotting behind bars:thumbsu:

I do however know quite a bit about the Beaumont children and looking forward to that one next week.

I think they do that also with the wander beach murders. It's a good watch.

The Jane Doe case, and the Granny Killer ones are worth watching too.

I used to work with a guy who went to school and hung out going bike riding etc with I think its the Murphy(started with M) brothers involved in that murder when he grew up out in western sydney.

He used to say to this day it's still haunts him that kids he knew from 8yo until he left school in year 10 did such an horrific thing, and just a few years after he moved away.

For him he said he just can't comprehend it. Who could blame him, how can your comprehend a pure evil mind.

Channel 7 has recently shown old black and white footage (1966) of the search. They've pointed out 2 "well known" persons from this footage and facial ID experts are pretty sure they are the 2 people who they claim them to be.

Theres a whole lot of stuff in relation to Adelaide's seedy history that we'll probably all never know about but its easy to make some presumptions given this footage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to work with a guy who went to school and hung out going bike riding etc with I think its the Murphy(started with M) brothers involved in that murder when he grew up out in western sydney.

He used to say to this day it's still haunts him that kids he knew from 8yo until he left school in year 10 did such an horrific thing, and just a few years after he moved away.

For him he said he just can't comprehend it. Who could blame him, how can your comprehend a pure evil mind.

The signs were there, some of them were already guilty of other violent sexual assaults and the animal cruelty is a sure sign of the bastards being capable of even worse. Pretty clear relationship between animal cruelty and violent, sadistic crimes.

I like to think those bastards live with what they did everyday and suffer but for them its just a giant joke. Even when they were arrested it was still a massive joke as the copper said tonight. Maybe for this lot the death penalty is a better punishment. Just hope the other prisoners are giving them hell.

That program really shook me up tonight, the wife couldn't even watch parts of it.

I thought that the Lynch's displayed almost superhuman strength not just in the present day but also during the court hearings etc back in 86/87. Those poor people...

Watching it tonight, I could not understand how anyone can do that to another person...

They lived 2 streets over from me.
( Somerton Pk )

Are you the same sort of age as the Beaumont kids when they were abducted?

Arnna was the same age as me, 7, they lived a bit further down off Diagonal Rd. It was made an issue when we went back to school, although I went to Glenelg Primary & they went to Paringa Park.

My Mum wanted me to stop going to the beach.

Hope they are still locked up

Papers are officially stamped 'never to be released.'

Channel 7 has recently shown old black and white footage (1966) of the search. They've pointed out 2 "well known" persons from this footage and facial ID experts are pretty sure they are the 2 people who they claim them to be.

Saw that online.

Question I ask is:

"What does it prove?"

Nothing, unfortunately...

The signs were there, some of them were already guilty of other violent sexual assaults and the animal cruelty is a sure sign of the bastards being capable of even worse. Pretty clear relationship between animal cruelty and violent, sadistic crimes.

I like to think those bastards live with what they did everyday and suffer but for them its just a giant joke. Even when they were arrested it was still a massive joke as the copper said tonight. Maybe for this lot the death penalty is a better punishment. Just hope the other prisoners are giving them hell.

That program really shook me up tonight, the wife couldn't even watch parts of it.

I guess they just had to 'see' the victim as an animal and its the next stage - "The **** deserved it !!" extreme form of males despising females which is, sadly too common in our society. They will have taken some perverted "justification" from these attitudes in soceity.

In some ways society is better now but in some ways it is worse

I guess they just had to 'see' the victim as an animal and its the next stage - "The **** deserved it !!" extreme form of males despising females which is, sadly too common in our society. They will have taken some perverted "justification" from these attitudes in soceity.

In some ways society is better now but in some ways it is worse

You've got to think there is plenty more out there who think like they do. Last night they said that their mates threatened that women who testified against them, shes gone in to witness protection. All those mates who cheered on at parties when these perverts were having sex with sheep and sliting their throats mustn't be that different from them.:thumbsdown: Jails too good for them.

I thought that the Lynch's displayed almost superhuman strength not just in the present day but also during the court hearings etc back in 86/87. Those poor people...

Watching it tonight, I could not understand how anyone can do that to another person...

The book actually gives further description that wasn't really appropriate for TV. Absolute animals.

There is one part they didn't mention but you could pick up if you watched carefully. When one of the Murphy's in the 2nd lot caught is captured he actually wet his pants pretty sure it was Geoff that did the runner in the backyard. There is a photo of this in the book.

The coward was that petrified when caught he literally wet his pants, you could notice it when they took him out of the Police Car back at the station.

The book actually gives further description that wasn't really appropriate for TV. Absolute animals.

There is one part they didn't mention but you could pick up if you watched carefully. When one of the Murphy's in the 2nd lot caught is captured he actually wet his pants pretty sure it was Geoff that did the runner in the backyard. There is a photo of this in the book.

The coward was that petrified when caught he literally wet his pants, you could notice it when they took him out of the Police Car back at the station.

Thanks for that, sounds like a very intersting read. Two things I thought were fantsatic:

1/ All five were charged with murder even though technically Travers was the one who commited the murder, and

2/ The judge's decision of life in prison with "no release".

If this crime occured today, I doubt very much the same would occur. I reckon the other 4 would be charged with kidnapping and rape and all 5 would get minimum terms...

You've got to think there is plenty more out there who think like they do. Last night they said that their mates threatened that women who testified against them, shes gone in to witness protection. All those mates who cheered on at parties when these perverts were having sex with sheep and sliting their throats mustn't be that different from them.:thumbsdown: Jails too good for them.

Before women got general rights some would have had little choice but to marry someone like them - and what went on 'indoors' was hushed up.

I'm talking befoe the 50s here.

Nowadays many undesirable guys a re left on the shelf and this will exacerbate any anti female feelings they had/have

it the reason why Sex trade is booming even thought attitudes to sex generally are freeer.

I remember an unemployed neighbour - admittedly with a family - was bitter that we - especially my wife - had a job - openly bitter.

The fact that he was neither qualified to do her job nor would have wanted to seems to have escaped him.

Thankfully the police were more open to the problems we were getting so as you say things have improved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back