Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts NFL Board HoF
Oct 5, 2004
Athens, GA
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Phils, Eagles, Flyers, Sunderland
First huge upset of the year....the Mountaineersa from Boone, NC and Appalachian State went to the Big House and beat the Me-Chicken wolverines, 34-32....what a start for the ASU boys!

Upset of the century!

final 1:15
[youtube]mowF2nVdsMQ&NR[/youtube]

all the highlights
[youtube]Prlxc1qaaLY&NR[/youtube]

from the perspective of the app state fan section
[youtube]KiIWtSg8r-s[/youtube]

celebrating on the app state campus
[youtube]26WNUJ4-fCI[/youtube]

I cant believe this happened, Im not a huge follower of college football, but I call Michigan my team. What does this mean for their National Tital hopes? Shot to pieces?

I cant believe this happened, Im not a huge follower of college football, but I call Michigan my team. What does this mean for their National Tital hopes? Shot to pieces?

Better to lose early in the season rather than late- but losing to a team from a lower level probably takes the Wolverines out of any title hopes.

b

awesome victory shirts!

puafrqQ.gif

plQDWqk.gif

In this case, 3 means a third consecutive 1-AA title.

Sports Illustrated has a great cover photo of an ASU player, identified as Dexter Jackson, going past a Wolverine. Bet there are a lot of magazines being sold in Boone this week- and Mr. Jackson will be signing a LOT of covers. What an advert for a 1-AA programme. Check the cover here....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_online/covers/issues/2007/0910.html

I cant believe this happened, Im not a huge follower of college football, but I call Michigan my team. What does this mean for their National Tital hopes?

National Title? Are you serious? This team couldn't beat the 6th best team in the SEC much less compete for a title.
Thanks for making my evening.
Once again, Michigan is over rated by all the biased reporters that graduated from Big Blue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back