Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2006
Horrie Gorringe Stand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tasmanian Tigers
Both gun players,

Ablett an excellent midfielder in his own right, great acceleration, evasivness, leg stregth and skills, can break the lines and also kicks a lot of goals. Sometimes plays forward rather than 100% onball.

Mitchell who spends 100% of time in the engine room, like Judd gets the ball at will around stoppages, and can be relied on at any time to win a clearance for his side. Once he has the ball always finds a teammate with his disposal, even in heavy traffic.

Don't bloody insult Ablett. :thumbsdown:

Agreed.

Fat dacks is a mile behind Gary.
I am sure the Hawkies will swarm this poll and try and make it respectable though. I hope you made it a public poll.

Anyone who chooses Mitchell shoud be publically shamed.

Ablett will hurt you twice as much with half the possessions.

Hard to believe he would actually live up to even half the expectation that was put on him and he has.

Yaaaablett for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would take mitchell becuase i am a hawks supporter and im happy with what hawthorn have at the moment.

It's interesting that Ablett has been praised as the best thing since sliced bread this season, yet Mitchell has had IMO has good a year and yet gets not nearly as much of the accolades. Weird.

He just logged on it looks like
Do u have a problem you little sh*t stirrer? I support my team and stand up for Mitch you w***er becuase Mitch vs Ablett, obviously they both had awesome seasons, and mitchell got equal votes to ablett on the brownlow, all the media and betting made people think ablett was all that, which he isnt.

Nah, then it'd be 19-5 cos of his 5 aliases. :rolleyes:
Nope, all the hawks fans, all the true ones would vote for mitch, because what has garry ablett done to be that good, all the betting made you think he was good, i dont think he got to 22 on the brownlow votes anyway.

Do u have a problem you little sh*t stirrer? I support my team and stand up for Mitch you w***er becuase Mitch vs Ablett, obviously they both had awesome seasons, and mitchell got equal votes to ablett on the brownlow, all the media and betting made people think ablett was all that, which he isnt.

You really should have used croady_fan24 to reply :eek:

Was it past your bedtime? You were too tired and forgot to switch back? :p

You really should have used croady_fan24 to reply :eek:

Was it past your bedtime? You were too tired and forgot to switch back? :p
You cant accept the fact that your wrong you arrogant pies supporter, like all of your fellow people, you cant accpet the fact that you are wrong. If Ablett wasnt the fave to win for the brownlow you wouldve chosen Mitch.

Back